This Must be Heaven

A dense jungle with bright glowing flowers surrounds you. A man with shaggy brown hair and bright blue eyes with dog tags hang from his neck calls to you.

"Stay down! It's coming this way!"

You're in a bunker of some kind and different man reaches to you. He has a strong build and warm brown eyes.

"Y/N! Give me your hand!"

At the edge of a valcano, a man in a suit with a goatee smirks at you.

"You don't understand, do you? Of course not. But you will... in time."

The plane shudders, jolting you awake. You blink away the strange dream as your eyes adjust to the bright sunlight outside.

"Wow..."

Looking outside the window, you see the vast ocean. The sunlight shimmers on the blue waters. Your best friend Diego gives you a goofy smirk from the seat beside you. He has curly brown hair and warm hazel eyes.

"Morning, sleepyhead."

You smile brightly. "I'm not still dreaming, right?"

"Doesn't feel real, does it?" Diego chuckles. "But we're finally on our way!"

The chatter of the ten contest winners from your school fills the small plane.

"One magical week in paradise, here we come!" Quinn, a girl with long red hair cheers.

Craig, the football player pumps his fists into the air. "All expenses paid, what whaaaat!"

"Good thing too." Raj, a larger man with long curly hair laughs. "I'm so deep in student debt I couldn't even afford instant ramen right now."

Diego gently nudged you. "Hey... you okay, Y/N? Bad dream?"

You shake your head. "Just a really weird one. I dreamt about... about him!"

You instantly recognize the guy walking down the aisle toward you. The one that was in the bunker with you in your dream.

Diego laughs. "You had a dream about Sean
Gayle? Well, what are you waiting for? Go talk to him!"

Diego pushes you out into the aisle, right as he passes by. You bump into each other. Sean wraps his arms around you to help you steady yourself.

"Whoa, hello there." Sean smiles warmly.

Diego leans over from his seat. "My friend Y/N here wants to say something."

Your mind going blank, you say the first thing that comes to mind. "I had a dream about you."

Sean chuckles. "Is that so? A good one, I hope."

"Actually, it was kinda terrifying." You widen your eyes. "Oh, not because of you! It's just-"

"Don't worry." Sean waves you off. "I'll take it as a compliment anyway."

Sean shoots you a smile as he slips by. You sit back down in your seat. Diego bursts out laughing.

"Oh man, got that whole thing on video. You've gotta see your face!" He pauses as looks at the time. "Huh, weird. Is it really 5:15? We should've landed an hour ago... and it didn't feel like you'd been snoring that long."

You roll your eyes. "Hilarious. I'll go ask the pilot if something's up."

As you make your way forward, you pass by the other students talking loudly over each other.

A man with pale skin and stark white hair shushes everyone. "Excuse me, will you all please cease your babbling? The tour guide is trying to speak!"

"Thank you, Aleister!" A peppy girl with short hair says. "As your tour guide for the week, I just want to say that we should all try to... you know, be friends! It is an island after all, so... you're kinda stuck with each other!" She giggles.