Drunk Love ‼️

Start from the beginning

"Goddammit, you don't know what you do to me" he growls, pushing me against the stone wall of the building, his lips attacking my neck feverishly as he grinds his hips against mine slowly. A moan pushes past my lips again as I can feel the heat in my core begin to rise, "please" I whine, not being able to form any other words. "Please what," He says lowly into my neck, sinking his teeth in lightly causing me to yelp, "use your words pretty girl." His command makes me weak at the knees as I begin to falter in his grasp, "Simon please, I need you," I say quietly, my hands finding their way to the back of his head, still covered by the mask. He growls once more before pushing off of me and leading me to his car, taking me back to his apartment.

The drive was painfully slow, my need for him becoming higher as he gripped the staring wheel, never once looking over to me. Once we stepped inside the house and the door was shut he pushed me back up against the wall, this time lifting my legs to wrap around his waist. I reach my hands to the mask as he jerks back slightly, "not yet love," he coos into my ear, biting the lobe softly, "I'll decide when that comes off." I whine slightly, just wanting to see him, all of him. He turns swiftly, heading towards the staircase, my legs still wrapped around his waist as he leads me to his bedroom. He set me down on the edge of the bed, parting my legs slightly as he stepped in between them, attaching my lips with his as he pushed my back on the bed. "Tell me what you want," He whispered into my ear, running his hand down my chest. "You..." I breathed out shakily, my back arching at his touch, my eyes shut as the need began to burn inside of me. He bit softly at my neck causing me to gasp. He brought his hand to my breast, teasing it softly through my shirt as his other hand d found its way to my waist, pulling my work cargos down in a swift motion. I hissed as the cool air hit my skin, he rubbed his hand against the fabric of my panties causing me to arch once more "Simon please," I moaned out shakily, "I can't take it anymore baby, please." It became clear to me he wouldn't give it to me so easily. I met his fiery gaze with an innocent look, grinding my hips softly against his hand. "Can't take what baby girl" he said harshly, "tell me exactly what you need." He commanded, hooking a finger in the waistline of my panties. "You Simon," I practically screamed, "I need you in me, please Si, give it to me." I begged softly, a sly grin growing across his face as he slid my underwear down to my knees, "Tell me how you want it," he sneered, biting my neck. I yelped at the sensation, my hands flying to wrap around his neck, his fingers never ceasing to rub my clit. "Put your fingers in me," I moaned barely audible.

With a grunt he slid two fingers inside of me, I groaned as he stretched me slowly. "Take it babygirl, they're yours," He cooed into my ear, planting a soft kiss on my neck. I began to ride his hand slowly, moving in rhythm with his fingers, a stream of whines and moans escaping my lips. "Just like that, you're doing so good," He leaned up to look at me, "Open your eyes," He commanded, "Look at me." I whimper softly as his free hand grips at my chin, I stare into his eyes wishing he would just take the mask off. "Tell me how it feels love" He whispered, bringing his thumb into action of my clit. My body ached, I needed to release but I couldn't form the words, all I could do was moan. He chuckled at me loss of words "It feels good doesn't it" He teased into my ear, biting the tip of it softly. "Simon," I whimpered out softly, "I'm so close" I said squeezing my eyes shut once more. "Cum for me baby," He cooed "Come on pretty girl, you can do it." His words of praise driving my over the edge faster, I gripped at his wrist, clawing at his forearm as I came undone onto his hand. "Just like that pretty girl" He whispered as he continued to move his fingers in me slowly before pulling out. I lean my head back against the bed beneath me as I hear the sound of a belt unclipping and his pants being pulled off. I hum as I settle back into the bed, writhing with anticipation of what's to come. He lifts me up off the bed softly and moves me up so my legs are no longer dangling off the side, he hovers over me licking his lips, "Simon take it off," I plead reaching up to the hem of his mask, in a swift motion he grabs both my wrists and pins them above my head. I whine softly "I told you love," he whispers gruffly against my ear, "I'll decided when it gets taken off." I pout slightly, my gaze meeting his, his brown eyes shining beautifully in the dim room, I bit my lip as my gaze shifted down to his waist. "Like what you see?" He asked smugly, I couldn't even respond my mind was hazy, "please" was all I could get out, "please fuck me." He chuckled slightly lining himself up with my wet core. "As you wish pretty girl." He groaned softly as he filled me to the brim, I squirmed at the sensation, he was bigger than he looks, I couldn't take much more, "Simon I can't-" "You can" He cut me off, leaning down to nip at my neck, "and you will" He said harshly. I whimpered softly as he continued to push into me, "God baby your so tight" he groaned out, eyes shut in pure euphoria. Tears welled in my eyes as he stretched me further than I had ever been before. "It hurts" I said shakily, adjusting my hands that were still pinned above my head. "Shh" he soothed, "you can do it, I know you can pretty girl." He whispered soft praises in my ear as he began to roll his hips against mine.

His pace quickened as I began to move my hips with his. A string of moans escaped my lips as I squirmed underneath his grip, "Si..." I moaned out, tears streaming down my face from the sheer pressure inside of me. "That's it baby, look at you, taking it so well," He cooed praises in my ear once more, "you take my cock so well pretty girl, your so tight and warm." His cock began to throb in me and I knew he was getting close, his thrusts became more erratic and forceful. I yelped at the sudden change in pace "Simon!" I practically screamed as one of his hands snakes in between us to rub my clit. "I'm close sweetheart," he groaned in my neck, "where can i-"Inside!" I cut him off, "military makes you take the pill" I moaned out through thrusts. His head nuzzled in the crook of my neck, he began to unravel within me, the feeling of him releasing caused me to go overboard as I came hard around him. He let out a final grunt as my walls closed around him, getting every last drop he could give. I whined softly as he pulled out, standing up to grab a towel from his bathroom wiping the mess in between my legs. My mind was still hazy from the orgasm I had just had but I hummed at the feeling of the cool towel at my core. He tossed it to the side climbing into the bed next to me, wrapping a large arm around my waist. "your mine yknow" he hummed into my hair. I smiled softly at his words, before drifting off to sleep within his embrace.