chapter 2 good bye party

it was the next day Chase woke up early to wake up all the other pups he. walked up to Marshall pup House to wake him up First. but when he got there he saw that Marshall wasn't in his pup house .  he looked around and saw Marshall setting next to a tree. Chase walked up to Marshall and sat next to him.

Marshall: "nice view. isn't it." he said with a smile on his face.

Chase: "yah." he said as a tear went down his face.

Marshall: " you don't think that I should go." he said as terns his head to face Chase.

Chase: "of course I don't think you should go, what if something bad happened to you I could loss my best friend!" he said as he started to cry more.

Marshall smiled and hugged his beast friend.

Marshall: I now it mast be scary. but I promise that I will be ok, and when this is all over I will come home." Marshall whisper in to Chase ear.

they let go of each other and Chase wipes away his tears.

Chase: Thanks , do you want to help me wake up the rest of the pup's?"

Marshall: No thanks I going to go eat breakfast."

Chase: "Ok see you in the the look out." 

Time skip.

All the pups walk in to the look out to see that Marshall had already finished his breakfast and was setting on the beanbag watching he's favorite T.V show.

pup's: "Hi Marshall!" All the pup's said as they run over to Marshall.

Marshall: " hey guys" 

they all run over and hug him.

Marshall: "cant....breath" he said gasping for air.

they all let go of him and run off to go eat breakfast.

time skip again.

all the pup's where finished eating and where wandering what to do.

Everest: " What should we do today?" 

 They all look at Marshall.

Marshall:" Why are you guys looking at me like that?" he said confused.

Rubble: because we want you to decide." he said smiling

Marshall: "oh, but why?"

Sky: "you are going to be leaving soon so we what you to have as much fun as possible until you leave."

Marshall: Ok,  lets go and play some pup pup bogie.

Pup's: "yah!"

after they finished playing they all went to bed.

Ryder got out his pup pad and woke up all the pups except for Marshall.

Ryder:" pup's to the look out."

all the pups walked in to the look out.

Chase:" Ready for....(yawn) action  Ryder sir."

Ryder: "Sorry to wake you. But this is important."

 Everest: "What is it and where's Marshall?"

Ryder:" that's why we are here, we are going to have a goodbye party for Marshall !!!"

Rubble:" Yeah , great idea Ryder."

Zuma:" we shwuld get started tomorrow."

all of them nodded in agreement.