Chapter Four |• Preternatural

"Just like that you guys are cool?", Fitz questioned horrified as he cut them off from kissing after that whole spiel

"Cool as ice, Fritzie!", Gwen smiled at him and winked, leaning back into Lloyd, his hands running up and down her thighs.

"Looks like you overplayed your hand", Fitz then turned his attention to Lloyd who was already staring right at him and the phone in his hand.

Lloyd then opens the van door showing Fritz that their on the highway and then proceeds to throw his phone out of the moving vehicle, closing the door.

"Looks like you need a new phone", Lloyd shot back at him.

"Let me give you a word of advice, Lloyd", Fitzroy stated angrily.

"Hmm", Lloyd hummed from where his face was in Gwen's neck, kissing it, not even glancing to Fritz in confirmation that he was even listening.

"They say that life in its most unadorned expression is a battle of wills. Six's will is preternatural compared to yours", Fitzroy said more angry than he probably was after he realized neither of them were even paying attention to him, too caught up in each other.

It seems however that even with how preoccupied the two were, that they had been listening to him the whole time as they both raise their heads at him, as if all the kissing was an act to make it look like they weren't listening to him to tick him off.

Both their faces showing separate reactions to his word, Lloyds with a pissed off expression and Gwen's in confusion.

Lloyd then like lightning raised his leg and gave Fritz a boot to the face, kicking him right in the nose.

"Don't say 'preternatural' to us, It's an asshole word", Lloyd argued to him, the same time Gwen said.

"What does 'preinternearal' mean?", she butchered the long word.

"Don't worry about it, sweetheart", Lloyd cooed down to her, changing his whole persona from pissed off to cute in a split second, petting her hair down.

"You're children", Fitzroy scoffed at the two.

"Children that are about to put a hit so big on your boys head that even his most loyal allies won't hesitate to drop a dime", Lloyd begun one of his big intimidating spiels.

Gwen already moaning to herself as she always found it hot when he did this, even if it was aimed at her....especially when it was aimed at her.

"Every grade-A wet team from here to Reykjavik will be vying for the prestige of killing the infamous Sierra Six", he taunted as he began to stroke his hands up Gwen's thighs again, her sighing and leaning back into him as she took in the pleasure.

It was the way his voice got low, dropping the fake friendliness and going full business.

That's why Gwen enjoyed pissing Lloyd off, because the more she pissed him off the more his tone would drop and it was safe to say it turned her on and she think he knew that it did.

"I'll dig up every safe house he's ever stayed in!
I'll unearth every man or woman he's ever slept with! Your boy won't be able to walk ten feet without getting his head blown off!", Lloyd listed off all his mastermind plans.

"And that, Don, is exactly what bad ethics and zero impulse control will get you", Lloyd then leaned forward slightly, listing off the parts of why they were fired. "We can kill anybody."

"Maybe not anybody", Fritz disagreed.

"Well, we'll see", Lloyd hummed to him.

"That was so hot!", Gwen whispered up into Lloyds ear, smiling innocently at him when he looked down at her with a smirk.

_________________________
•|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|~*~|•

Coming to a halt the van had stopped on a platform beside a private jet, the doors to the van sliding open as the trio got out.

Lloyd stepping out first and turning to hold out a hand for Gwen who took it, getting sleepy as she let Lloyd lead her out.

The couple walking forward together as they got to the stairs of the private jet.

"You got a full bar on this thing?", Lloyd yelled over the loud winds to one of the flight attendants.

"Yes, sir", they answered back.

Lloyd nodding in acknowledgment as he then placed his other hand on the back of Gwen's back and lead her up the stairs.

Fitzroy then came a second behind them, a squad of men standing behind him with their guns aimed at his back.

Sitting in her seat on the private jet across from Lloyd, Gwen began to look around to try preoccupy herself.

She was tired and wanted to take a nap, which she would be doing. But she didn't like to take them before the plane took off, so she had to wait until then.

Lifting her hand up to her mouth to bite on the side of her nail, Gwen frowned when she was met with skin and the roughest nail ever.

Frowning as she held her hand out in front of her and got a look on the shitty job Lloyd had done on her nails, he could have at least cut them evenly and not crooked.

"I'll get you a manicure", Lloyds voice interrupted her examination of her nails.

Gwen looking up at him, meeting his baby blue eyes to see them watching her intently with a look she couldn't place.

"As long as I get to choose the color", Lloyd then smiled cockily as the jet began to take off.