"The fuck is goin' on ?" He asked in a groggy tone as he glanced around the room whilst rubbing at his eye.

Sakari pops her head up, "That's what I wanna know !"

"Did yo' ass fall ?" Keiran asked looking over the leveled bed and down at the beauty on the floor.

"How the fuck did I get here ?" She asked ignoring the obvious question and instead asking her own.

"You look good as hell in my t-shirt." He compliments taking her body in view and ignoring her question right back.

Sakari furrowed her eyebrows in confusion at his remark, "What ?"

"I'm surprised yo' legs ain't hurtin'. Figured I fucked up yo' walk with the way I was diggin' in that good ole shit." The male proceeds to rant with a smirk now plastered across his face.

"Excuse me ?" She asked not wanting to fully understand what he was implying.

"Now, that a nigga fully up and shit... my back hurt." Keiran voices reaching a hand towards his back where there were indeed scratch marks, "Yo' nails bout long as hell"

"Fuck you me- w-we fucked ?" Sakari asked with her eyes widened in shock.

"Four times." He answers holding up four fingers and wiggling them, "Ian know you had it in you. I thought you was gone tap out after number two."

Upon receiving this information — that she hoped was false — Sakari ran a hand down her face and shook her head.

"I refuse to believe this shit." She mutters to herself in disbelief.

"Hollon, maybe if I show you this dick you gone remember." He states while going to toss the blanket from off of his body.

"Woah !" Sakari exclaims walking towards the bed and holding the covers down, "Stay yo' ass in that bed ! Ima just grab my shit and leave."

"Nah." Keiran disagrees moving himself towards the edge of the bed, covers still wrapped around his waist.

Sakari glances at him with her face scrunched up, "Nah ? Whatchu mean 'nah' ?"

"Stay wimmie." He insists.

"The fuck ? What am I'm stayin' for ?" Sakari asked then proceeds to retrieve her article of clothing that were scattered amongst the grey carpeted floor.

"Why you can't stay ?" He asked watching as she places her clothes on rather quickly.

"Ion know you !" She shouts in response with irritation.

"You wasn't sayin' that when I was in them guts." He says smiling at the fact that he was getting under her skin.

"Did you fuck me raw ?" She asked disregarding his comment. Better safe than sorry.

"Hell yeah" Keiran nods vigorously, "You made the best decision ever."

"You fuc- okay, bye bye bye !" She shouts grabbing a hold of her heels and bag that was on his dresser.

"Don't leave me, Sakari ! That pussy is a drug ! I'm addicted to it !" The male exaggerates in a playful manner, with his hand on his chest prior to letting out a laugh.

Sakari found herself shuttering at the sound of his laughter. It sounded a bit...SADISTIC.

"Yo' laugh sound evil as fuck." She states with her face scrunched up.

"My fault.. you really gonna leave ?" He asked with slight hope in his eyes that she'd stay.

He'd be lonely without her.