My long forgotten cloistered sleep

The room was cloaked in an eerie stillness, broken only by the haunting melody of Malleus singing. He stood before a grand mirror, his reflection shimmering with a melancholic glow. In the mirror's reflection, he saw himself, but it was not just his own image that stared back at him. It was Yuu, the one who had left for a different world, the one who had seemingly forgotten."Long forgotten and cloistered in my sleep," Malleus began, his voice carrying a weight of sorrow. The words flowed out like a river of memories, weaving a tale of a love that once bloomed in a magical realm. As he sang, he couldn't help but recall the moments they had shared, the peace they had found close to each other.Was it just my heart's dream?Now I'm crying, I don't know why.Malleus gazed at the mirror, watching as the reflection of Yuu seemed to fade, becoming more distant and indistinct. The tears in his eyes mirrored the anguish in the song, a lament for a love slipping away."Where do all these tears come from (all the way to my eyes)?"Is there no one to dry up this spring?Malleus' eyes searched the reflection for a sign, a trace of the connection they once had. His heart ached as he sang, the lyrics resonating with the pain of watching someone you love forget."If you find me crying in the dark,please call my name from your heart."The room echoed with the plea, a desperate call to a love that seemed to be slipping away. Malleus continued to sing, each notes a brushstroke on the canvas of his emotions."Sing with me a little autumnalsong With the melody of days gone by."As the melody continued, Malleus conjured illusions of the past, moments where laughter and joy had filled the air. The mirror reflected those ephemeral images, a bittersweet reminder of what once was."Decorate my whole body with white flowers,so that no mortal eye will be able to see it."Malleus closed his eyes, imagining himself adorned with the symbolic flowers of memory. The invisible weight of his emotions hung heavy in the air as he continued to sing."Where did all my memories go (and get lost)?Should I hike to the top of this hill again?"The mirror seemed to blur as Malleus reached for the memories slipping through his fingers. The ache in his heart intensified with each passing lyric, the longing for a connection that was fading away."I couldn'tlet my spirit rest until You call my name, You call my name from your heart."As the final notes lingered in the air, Malleus opened his eyes, searching the mirror for any sign of recognition. The room was silent, the echoes of the song haunting the space. Malleus was left alone, a figure in a room filled with memories, singing to a reflection that may never remember.