"I..Don't know actually, I guess work my way to my family's potential and become the ruler of this kingdom. I also have other dreams I thought of, but my family doesn't approve of any of them. I do wish for my Ring to be more sociable and well-known here, instead, it's just a mess."

He looks at her.

"What about you?"

Filimena never thought of any dreams, it's the first she's been here and asked this important question. She rubs her hands to herself.

"I Don't really have much to say, I was only here to give magic to this Ring.

The two stay silent again, until Asmodeus thinks of another thing to say.

"What's it like in the Spirit Realm? Is it nice there?"

He asked, Filimena sighs.

"It's not much, there's nothing really, it's only an empty world full of spirits, all likes spiral around, mostly it's quiet, and busy. No one has ever stand foot inside Hell's ground because they can't survive on our own, mother said it's too lethal. Eventually, they got out to restore magic in each Ring of Hell, and I was the lucky one, that's how I met you."

The two smiled. The two continued talking, growing more connected as they say about  their favorite things, what they do for fun, and also what life is like for them both. They had somethings in common, and they've enjoyed their company. Asmodeus and Filimena stayed outside with no interruptions this time. They played, they laughed, and even they're free from their strict worlds. The two head to a tree, the two started to scribble on the oak tree with sharp rocks as coloring tools, they've drawn loads of creative things together. The final slot they did together was to put a giant heart in the middle, with the words inside of it being "A + F" as it shorten for Asmodeus and Filimena. They stayed in the forest until the sun rises.

Sometime later that night, Filimena was ready to sleep for the night, she had on her pajamas, and covers herself in large comfy sheets to wrap around her body. Filimena looks at the ceiling, feeling her heart going heavy, and her sight hazy from the intense heat from her skin. She still tries to move pass from today, but the feeling each time got stronger, and she couldn't escape it.

She puts her hands onto her face, took a huge long breath to relieve all the stress she had left.

"Okay Fei, calm down, tomorrow's a new day, you can forget about what happened, and go back to being yourself, just please, stay calm."

She kept keeping to herself, but her gut said otherwise, giving off painful butterflies inside, making her feel uneasy. She turns around to try and go to sleep. She stares out of the window while she rested her head onto her heart-shaped pillow, her weary eyes stared out at the moonlight from the red sky.

The feeling wasn't leaving at any time, but, with little time, she did finally settle down after repeating herself, and soon fell asleep, or at least she thought at first.

The world was dark, until light emerges into a beautiful scenery of a cathedral, The room was filled in glamoured windows of Lustful arts, the lights shines in blue and pink, there were lilies and roses. The music played in harps and violins, even smooth jazz sang along the tunes. Filimena wakes up, sees the whole world around her. She then sees herself, wearing a wedding dress, and her hair was fixed with a veil and flowers, the end of her dress was long and sparkling by the light shining down onto the floor. She also sees her bouquet of flower she held, up close she saw the end of the hall where Asmodeus, who's wearing a black tuxedo with his matching colors of blue, purple, and hints of hot pink. Filimena saw him, blushed, and smiled at the sight of him, encountering a dream of her own wedding day. Without hesitation, she calmly walks down the aisle. The music plays as she walks to where the groom was, she made it to the small steps leading up to her destination, Asmodeus pulls out his hand to her, leaning a little help for her to walk up with her. The two made it to the top, and the music paused, all Incubuses and succubuses rises up as the wedding officiant clears his throat.