🤍 Fem!Shirogane × Witch!Reader (Who do you talk to about your loneliness?) 🤍

Start from the beginning

Obviously, I immediately customized it to my liking, so as to make it decent and, also, magically protected. I set up a tent, as if it was my personal cabin: it was all embroided in golden and silver treads. Inside, I made sure to make it as comfortable as possible, so I left some pillows and carpets.

Yawning, I threw my whole body over the colorful pillows, and I fell asleep istantly.
Shirogane did not realize it, but she was quite popular among the villagers, at least among some og them. As I came to know afterwards, Yukisad had been pretty easy to persuade. They had a such a deep bonding, after all. Plus, my hex was somewhat contagious -- that's the main reason why it was such a tiring spell to cast: it could not out right hypnotize other individuals, but it could persuade them, simply by virtue of the aura that emanated from the little Shirogane. Though I knew that Yukisada would've been on her side, no matter what.

It wouldn't have been that easy with Peraco the penguin, but he was pretty dumb and still somewhat liked Shirogane, so he was on their side pretty quickly as well.

Long story short, the villagers' that were on Shirogane's side came up to Rocma, demanding her to allow witchcraft in the village and asking for my return.
I could've never imagined what would've happened afterwards.

**

Meanwhile, my perfect little nap was cruelly interrupted.

I couldn't cast any protective spells on my ship: I didn't have any magical energy left, and I didn't even think it was necessary to be honest.

There were some loud thuds, my ship started oscillating a bit.

That was enough to wake me up from my sleep. I was just opening up my eyes, annoyed, when there was a louder hit, that made the entire keel swing violently. I ended up rolling around my own tent.

<<What the hell?!>>.

I ventured outside, pissed off, holding onto my magical shaft and wearing my witch hat.

There was another strong hit, and I fell miserably on the ground.

My ship was about to turn upside down!

I looked around, there wasn't even a hurricane! And the waves weren't stronger than usual.

I realized there must've been something underwater trying to make me fall in the water!

Slowly, I got closer to the water to look. There was, indeed, a creepy shadow lurking underneath.

When it hit my ship once again, I realized what it was: it was an orca!

I fell once more, but I couldn't get up this time. At the end, tragedy came.

The next hit managed to make my ship turn upside down, together with all my belongings.

And me too!

I held my breath for what felt like an eternity, my own home was about to become my coffin.

Frantically, I struggle to swim away from my ship, as it was overwhelming me, like a death dome. I headed towards the light.

But I had to stop on my tracks because that sea monster came up in front of me, and transmuted from animal form into human form.

<<Uhuh, I thought I found a nice little snack, but this chick is a whole other kind of snack!>> he exclaimed, happily.

I never saw him before, and I didn't remember nobody talking to me about it: an orca dressed up nauseatingly elegant, and that was aiming a gleeful grin at me.

<<What are you fucking talking about?!>> I shouted, holding my shaft like a weapon.

He just licked his lips, before attacking me.