title of your story

Here is another chapter hope you like it!!!!!

Don't forget to comment vote and fan 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Two

Second Day of School:

While getting ready for school, I remember today is my doctors appointment for the twins! I hope everything goes well but the other thing that I still need to do is tell Noah about the twins.

" Jessie, I will pick you up at 12:55 today for your appointment." my mother yelled up the steps.

" Okay mom!" wow I can't wait, just then mywolf told me I can't wait to see our pups, ya me too.

Noah's POV

I woke up this morning to see Nicole gone, I wonder where she is just then, I hear my mother " Noah get up or your going to be late for school!" Then, I looked at the alarm clock 7:55, Crap! I got up got dressed and ate breakfast just in time, then I hoped in my car and drove to school, and just made it to English in time. I sat in the back of the classroom so I could stare at the most beautiful person in the world... Jessie Whitewater she wa my mate and that night we shared together was wonderful.

Jessie's POV

12:30 pm Only 25 more minutes till mom picks me and Becca up and we can't wait! " Jessie!" Becca said.

"What?"

" When is your appointment again?"

" 12:55"

" Okay I'm still coming with you right?"

"Yep"

12:55

Mom pulled up in the round about and me and Becca hoped in the car and drove to the doctors. Once we arrived we checked in and waited for my name to get called, " Jessie Whitewater?" the nurse called. I stood up and followed her to the small room and did the original things height, weight, and Blood pressure, after that I waited for the doctor. When she arrived she told me to pull my shirt up, I did as I was told. Then she squirted the cold gel on my stomach, and started to look for the babies once she found them she asked me if I wanted to know what the sex of the babies are, and I said YES!

THen she moved the remote thing to one of them and said " Baby A is A Boy, and Baby B is a Girl!" I was so excited to tell Noah wait that's right I forgot to tell him today about our babies uh oh this is not good but I was to excited about my babies, and i even got a picture of them!

--------------------------------------------------

Hope you all liked this chapter I'm going to try to upload another chapter or two chapters but I haveto go to school tomorrow!! The next chapte will be filled with Drama or The next one after it! Plus I need some baby names a Girl and Boy!

Jessie12334