Christmas Special || A slightly... odd Christmas

(Credits to artist☝🏻- I just found it on Google)

Started: 4 December 2023

Published: 25 December 2023

Edited:

AUs: school AU (but they still have their powers) 

Genre: fluff/ my attempt at crack

Warning(s): Mysta and Nina are still going to be in this, just imagine them as Fictional characters (idk anything about Yugo bc he left before I knew Nijisanji so... yea)

A/n: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! 🎄🎄🎄🎉 I hope all of you will manage to close off this year with a bang and have a happy new year <3

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

Third person POV

"Hey hey hey! Kaichouuu!" A maroon haired (former)delinquent takled a tired looking president. "Good morning!!!"

"Ah... good morning, Doppi..." the man yawned.

"You look like a walking zombie! Do you want me to carry you to the student council room?" The energetic man bent down, signaling Ver to get on his back.

"No thanks." He refused, continuing to walk into the school building.

A faint "awe..." could be heard but he didn't pay any mind.

Eventually, Ver reached the student council meeting room to see the other members sprawled out on the couches, looking as dead as he was. "Good morning..." he mumbled out.

The others greeted him back, albeit groggily. 

The moment he sat down, two cheerful figures burst into the room, clutching cups of coffee and refreshments. 

"Good morning everyone! Geez, you guys look like walking corpses!" The only female member of Krisis, Y/n, grinned at the amusing sight of the usual prim and proper student council being like this.

Ver glared at the grinning female. "Well, it's not my fault that the students are constantly making additions to the Winter Festival these past few days!" He face-planted onto his desk filled with mountains of paperwork and proposals.

It was rare to see the ever-dutiful Kaichou complain, so the situation must be exceptionally bad. She sighed, and set down a cup of warm coffee in front of him. "Well, luckily for you, I brought some backup."

Hex, who was lying face-down on the couch raised his head. "Backup?" 

"Yup! Come on in, guys!" Y/n nodded, yelling towards the door. 

A bunch of people then shuffled into the room, making the space feel quite... cramped. But that's beside the point. 

Ver stared at all of his friends dumbly, not understanding what was going on.

He looked towards the (h/c) girl again, seeking an explanation. 

"You don't have to shoulder all of this yourself, Ver! We are part to the school's community too, remember?" She said, gesturing to everyone in Nijisanji EN.

"Yeah, Ver! Let us help!" Some of them in the crowd said.

The red head stood up with tears in his eyes. "Okay. Thank you, everyone." He wiped his eyes. "Now, let's get to work!"