Chapter 5. Late

Hobie started panicking, hoping that he would get there in time, although he was already late.

He entered Pavitr's dimension and tried to find him, clearly panicking.

"Pav! Where are you?!" Hobie yelled out, running and swinging around Pavitr's dimension, trying to find him.

After a while of searching, he finally checked Pavitr's place, he climbed in through the window and looked around everywhere.

Noon sight of Pavitr.

But Hobie didn't give up, he continued searching. He even searched different dimensions, just to find Pavitr.

Again, no sight of him. But he still didn't give up.

"Where is he? I thought we were supposed to meet in his dimension.. I guess he had other plans." Hobie said to himself, before opening a portal.

Just then, Pavitr came running towards Hobie, going as fast as he could.

"HOBIE! HOBIE!" Pavitr called out, catching up to Hobie and hugging him from behind.

"I'm sorry for not showing up, I was with Gayatri, and we broke up." Pavitr apologized, looking up at Hobie.

"It's fine, don't worry Pav." Hobie said, looking over his shoulder and turning around, hugging Pavitr back.

Pavitr nodded, and slowly let go of Hobie and stepped away. "So.. About last night.." Pavitr began, but he was quickly stopped by Hobie.

"I know you want to do it again, I know." Hobie cut Pavitr off, his thumb and index finger holding Pavitr's chin with a gentle grip.

Pavitr blushed slightly, but his face soonly turned bright red. "I.. I- um.. Maybe?.." Pavitr stammered, covering his face with his hands.

Hobie gently removed Pavitr's hands away from his face and smirked softly. "Don't be embarrassed, luv."

"I want too, aswell."