Chapter 3. Kiss

"Well, only if you want to Pav." Hobie answered, his arms wrapping around Pavitr's waist.

"I want to." Pavitr responded, before going in and kissing Hobie.

Hobie was shocked for a few seconds, before kissing Pavitr back. He closed his eyes and held Pavitr close, enjoying the moment and making it last.

Pavitr felt like he was in heaven, he loved the feeling of Hobie's lips on his. He closed his eyes aswell and kept his arms wrapped around Hobie's neck, pulling Hobie deeper into the kiss.

Hobie pulled away after thirty more seconds of kissing, he smirked softly before speaking. "How was that?"

"That was.. Amazing." Pavitr answered, a small smile on his face.

"Wanna do it again?" Hobie asked, his hands slowly placing on Pavitr's hips, pulling him a little bit more closer.

Pavitr nodded, before pulling Hobie into a fiery kiss, the kiss was passionate, but gentle at the same time.

Hobie kissed back almost immediately, the smirk on his face still there as he deepened the kiss.

Pavitr held the kiss for about ten more seconds before pulling away and chuckling softly.

"That was perfect, just like you Hobie." Pavitr said, his smile growing bigger as he hugged Hobie, tighter than before. He loved Hobie, so so much.

Hobie hugged back and pinned Pavitr to the couch, cuddling with him. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around him and Pavitr, getting comfortable.

Pavitr smiled, and cuddled Hobie back, he closed his eyes and fell asleep shortly after, his limbs still wrapped around Hobie.