✧ 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 ✧

Start from the beginning

"its stupid, nevermind," caleb trys to pull over by not wanting to share his de-sending thoughts towards her. he thinks it's embarassing talking about his ex to his girl bestfriend, so he dosn't try and involve her. 

"you know if you talk about your feelings, you may feel better?"sadie looks at him up and down.  caleb nods his head in understanding. 

"yeah, but maybe next time, i just want to forget it right now," he responds. 

as they continue walking their hands slowly brush one another, sadie noticed and quickly looked up at caleb too see if he noticed to, but he didn't, and she shrugged it off; lightly smiling to herself. 

on set ~

"OKAY next scene everyone," ross told everyone to leave for their other scenes since he was satisfied with the take they just did, which took a lot of trys.

"okay is it just me or is ross really happy today? ... not that he cant be, its just he dosn't usally act like this?" finn asked millie who was now about to leave to go to the other set. she turns bacl to look at oss and sees him smiling brightly at his phone, jumping out from his seat contuinuing to look down at his phone.

millie hums in response while nodding, pulling finn away outside from set 2. " I think i might have an idea?" millie replys while smirking. finn lifts up an eyebrow signiling for her to contuinue.

"they are doing the lumax kiss tomorrow dummy!" millie exclaimes.

"okay? whats so special about that?"finn askes still confused on why that would be a big deal.

millie sighs at his stupidity and puts the palm of her hand up to her forhead in a disapointed manner. "it's been 6 years! and they dont even know they are having a kiss! everyone knows exept them!" millie smiles brightly. 

finn's face lightens up and a smile begining to grow, it turning into a smirk shortly after.

. . .

PETER is already up, he checks his phone and sees some missed messages from liah. 

liah.

liah has been peter's sneaky link for some time now, about two to three months. they havn't been able to hang out much due to peters new movie he has been working on, so they both planned this day to hang out and go to her place later this afternoon. he made sure him and aria didn't have plans, and fortuantly for her she has work later, so he wouldnt get caught. 

he wraps his watch on his wrist that he took off last night, and sprays on his minnie colone from his bag. 

he looks back into the room where everyone else is still sleeping, since they had a long night. he proceeds to leave the house, making sure to message the group chat that he has left. he gets into his tesla and proceeds the route he knows like the back of his hand. 

~ (poor aria) ~