"Why would I hold you from learning something?"

He leaned her back on the seat as the road became steeper. "Oh, I don't know, something clichè like you might lose me or something?"

"Well first, I can't stop you from learning, because I just can't, its already happening and is already unstoppable," he said. "Second, life isn't a movie, and if we were in one, it wouldn't be as stupid as that," he said jeeringly, "And lastly, that would never happen."

She raised her brow, "What makes you say that?"

"Because you promised me countless times."

"Clichè," she huffed.

He chuckled, "It is because its the main reason why its clichè, everybody dreams of that so many stories have that," he said as the tone of sarcasm rose.

"Whatevs," she said as she rolled her eyes. "Anyways, did you read the letter she gave me?"

He shook his head, "That would be quite rude, wouldn't it?"

She gave her a shrug and slammed her back on the seat. "This is going to be so hard," she complained to the heavens as she huffed.

"What's going to be so hard?"

"Uh, umm," she stuttered, "forgetting her? Forgetting her."

He stayed quiet as his eyes stared at the road.

"I can even remember how we met, how it was so much of an accident."

"When you saw her staring at the window?"

She shook her head and chuckled, "That was the first time I saw her," she answered, "The first time I met her is when my bike's breaks broke and I crashed into her."

He smiled as he heard it.

She struggled removing the seatbelt off her and began moving towards him, sneaking past his arm.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to sit on your lap, the seat sucks," she said as she forced herself on to his lap. "I guess we began as an accident."

He felt really uncomfortable as she rested the back of her head on his shoulders.

"I really think that all of that happened between us, the ice cream dates, the surfing and all that fun shit were part of something big happening."

"Something big?"

"I honestly think we were an accident, since we began as an accident," she said.

"You weren't an accident waiting to happen, Eu-eu. Don't say that," he said as the tone of his voice rose.

"Of course we weren't an accident waiting to happen," she said tonelessly, "We were an accident waiting to end."

"Probably not."

"We probably were. Everything was just the whole accident, it was weight that squeezed me when we crashed to a dead end. It was a bad ending afterall."

"I'm pretty sure all endings are bad endings," he said. "And to be honest, the badness it is tells only how good the start was, or the middle at least."

She blew the hair off her face.

"It wouldn't hurt if it the thing pulled out was just a splinter, but it would if it was something bigger," he said softly to her ears as he tried to blow her hair off his face.

"You know a lot, and soon I will too, since we both had similar endings. And we both got reminded that love will never be the thing that will fix us."