Chapter 5

And with that John was sitting down being filmed waiting for people to join the stream. With the computer facing John just past the camera he was able to see the live feed and his heart sunk when he saw the first person join the stream as he sat there awkwardly unsure of what to do.

*Omg what a stunner*

The comment made John blush, as he had to try and hide his smile.

$5 *Blow me a kiss beautiful*

John read the message attached with the tip and was a little anxious about it all again. Behind the camera he could see Shaun ushering him to do it, and after a few moments John forced a smile and brought his hand up to his mouth and blew the camera a kiss. The action to John felt extremely odd but it was probably the easiest money he had made.

John saw as more and more people joined the chat, as it seemed as though Katie's looks by itself was attracting viewers into the chat as the barraged the stream with messages calling him beautiful, and what a sexy body he had. Every now and again he saw the odd message telling him to strip and show more skin, and after some time there were a lot more of those messages.

More shout-outs and kisses blown later meant that they were making a little bit of money but as the stream went on it seemed the viewers wanted more and they were very eager to express their feelings through comments asking for the slut to take off clothes and actually do something. John was pretty certain the stream would end up dying off but Shaun had other ideas as he turned to the computer and was typing something. When he was done John noticed at the top of the stream was a tip goal of $100 to take off the top.
When John saw this he shot an evil look at Shaun but within an instant a notification broke his gaze as someone within the few seconds of the goal being put up had already matched it.
The comments flooded in as they all cheered with the goal being reached as John sitting there in shock not sure what to do.
Again Shaun from behind the camera was motioning to John just to do it and with all the comments flooding in John thought fuck it and grabbed the shirt and ripped it off, showing off his new chest hugged tightly by a lacey black bra which surprised John that his sister even owned something like it.
The comments showed their appreciation as money trickled in commenting on his “beautiful tits”.
John saw the money coming in with almost every comment and found it within himself to play the part a little as he started to move his hands around his body a little more as he grabbed his chest and started bouncing his new breasts up and down which also excited his new viewers even more.
It didn't take long before John noticed Shaun had put up another goal of $200 for him to remove the pyjama shorts which was also met within almost a few seconds. John was almost hypnotised by the dollar signs as he didn't think twice as he slid the shorts down as he exposed the matching black lacey panties that he is wearing.
The tips started to roll in very continuously as John found himself remembering all the girls he watched previously and copying the things they do as he showed off his body a little more to the camera by climbing on to the bed and getting on his hands and knees showing off his backside to the camera.
Shaun was mesmorised as John seemed to get lost in the moment as he showed off his new body to the camera quite confidently now.
“Holy shit dude”, Shaun said staring at the live show he was witnessing as John fondled with his new assets as viewers continued to spend more money.

*is there a guy with you babes??*

*Camera guy soo lucky*

*dude behind the camera getting a free show*

As Shaun looks back to the chat he realises that the viewers now know of his existence, which was never his intention. There were now a stream of comments asking if the guy behind the camera will join in. Unaware of the messages John continued feeling his new body and shaking his very exposed body to the camera as he notices Shaun back on the computer typing once again, although not thinking much of it.
After a minute John hears another goal being reached as on closer inspection sees that it reads “Camera guy to join babe on the bed” for $300.

John freezes for a second as Shaun locks eyes with him and shrugs his shoulders, “Well money is money right?”, he says as he stands up making his way to the bed sitting down positioning himself towards the camera.
It doesn't take long before more demands come in asking for John to “play” with Shaun.
“What do you say?”, Shaun says as he motions towards the chat.
“I don't know, I think that's a bit far Shaun”, John says as he pouts his face while now sitting on his knees on the bed next to Shaun.
Shaun can't seem to contain himself as a very noticeable mound in his pants becomes very visible to John and the viewers, and many viewers are quick to point out that John is struggling to keep his eyes off it. Almost in a complete trance John can't seem to take his eyes off it, as the noise of tips continue to roll in. John doesn't understand why but being in a female body seems to have affected his hormones and isn't repulsed by his friends excitement, more intrigued.
“Well I guess it couldn't hurt”, John says as he reaches over Shauns lap and pulls down on his pants as his hard dick pops out as John now sits only inches away from a pulsating hard penis staring at him. John struggles to keep his thoughts straight as he studies his friends veiny penis, as more comments come in demanding that he sucks it.
“Wel-”, John says as he gulps “Do you guys want me to……ss…suck it”, he stumbles over his words.
The chat fills with everyone's approval, with even more money pouring in to incentivise the request. Shaun has been shocked by Johns actions as he sits on the bed with his arms supporting him as he leans back, but he can't deny to himself that hes never dreamt of a scenario like this with Katie and it's exactly what he's getting.
John captivated by the sounds of money rolling in, gets a boost of confidence as he slowly wraps his hand around the shaft of Shauns rod, as it instantly sends a wave of pleasure through Shaun as he slumps back.
John now with Shauns warm, hard, pulsating penis in his hand as he slowly slides his hand up and down the soft skin, and with every stroke the overwhelming lust to do more starts taking over as he lowers himself down closer…and closer.
Before he knows it he has Shauns dick pressed up to his lips as it begs to be let in. Slowly John opens his mouth and lets it enter between his lips as he feels it slide down his tongue. John bops his head up and down as he massages Shaun with the wet inside of his mouth. The constant chime from the computer rings aloud every few moments which tells John that people must be loving it, he even finds himself with his hand down his bra as he plays with his nipples sending pleasure through his body causing him to bounce with even more effort.
Shaun now audibly becomes louder from pleasure as his penis pulsates more frequently with John's mouth. Shaun shifts himself up and shifts John onto his knees.
“For the viewers”, he says as slips his penis from Johns mouth and strokes it quickly over his face. It only takes a few seconds before cum is rocketing out and landing all over John's face and chest. It feels never ending to John as even when he thinks Shaun wouldn't have more in him, he is splashed with yet another spurt.
As Shaun finishes he rests the top of his penis on John's face as John gives it a kiss before facing the camera and watching the pleased comments and money that's been giving in as he can't contain his smile as he may have discovered a way to hang out with his best friend and get paid more money then he had ever been able to in the process.
“What do you say we restart the stream and go again…for the money of course”, Shaun says as he pulls up his pants.
“I think that's a great idea”, John says looking up to Shaun with a wide smile, as he smears the cum from his face with his fingers.