THE FIRST DAY |1|

Start from the beginning

Goodbye uniform!! I don't need you anymore~

I chuckled reading the caption, bitch didn't even bothered to give me the pic credits.

Anyways I should sleep . I don't want to be late .

Afterall it's The first day .

I felt someone shaking my body, I annoyingly opened my eyes and found my brother standing with his arms crossed.

"What's going on oppa? " I asked but heard him scoff, "seriously ? Look at time yn. "

I turned to night stand and seeing those bold red letter showing 7:50 made my eyes widened. Fuck now I have only ten minutes to get ready then five minutes no no I'll not eat breakfast just go directly but today I was supposed to go with oppa.

"Min yn!! " I abruptly sat on my bed hearing my brother's yell. He must losing his patience, shit shit let's get ready yn.

I rushed inside the bathroom and quickly doing my morning routine and wearing a random outfit I went down stairs.

My mother smiled at me nervously and I glared at my brother as he must be whining about me being late in front of her.

"Dear have some toast. " I shook my head and yeah as usual I got glare from her side.

"Yah eat something then we'll go. " I heard my brother yelling while sitting on chair and now that's what I was talking about he may be strict but cares about me.

I put a cheeky smile and quickly gave a peck on his cheek to which he obviously made disgusting face. I heard mom and dad laugh at our behavior.

I wish to stay happy with my family forever.

Finally eating toasts like a hungry wolf and not ounce of my dining manner was like millionaire's daughter but umm what can I say? I was supposed to get on time on my first day.

My brother parked the car and I saw bunch of girls running to my brother, ahh so he has fangirls here too . I saw boys drooling over me, god no that's not what I'm up here for.

I stared to my outfit in the window glass of gate of the entrance , I'm not really overdressed but a white full jumper with black jeans and boots that's all.

Sighing to myself I walked inside to spot my best friend. Looking around students still roaming around the corridors make me relieved. I don't really like going late cause that needs to get inside the class which is filled students and all the eyes on me just makes me feel dizzy.

You must be thinking how funny? I mean of course I should get used to this attention as I'm daughter of ruling party's president. Still camera flashes just makes me feel dizzy.

I have never liked getting public attention and always got it like strike of thunderstorm.

A wide smile appeared on my face when I saw my best friend standing at the hallway with her back resting on the lockers.

She was taking selfies. Ahh so let me tell you about her, she's social media influencer.

The amount of hatred I have for camera, on the other hand my best friends life is dependent on them..

Whenever we got out for lunch, bunch of photos for her feed is the only target. But still I love her cause unlike others she had always been a genuine friend to me.

"YN !! " I heard her shout my name and I glanced around and yeah everyone's looking at me now. Need to get used to it, it's not like my first time experiencing.

She jumped onto me to take me in her arms. I smiled and hugged her back.

"I missed you " I said while swiftly moving at our respective place. " I missed you too babe! "
She replied and now I smiled widely.

"Let's go to class " She says to which I nod and turned around but felt like bumping into into broad hard brick like back of someone.

I hissed in annoyance and rubbed my forehead. To throw dragger to the person in front of me I lifted my gaze to see who it is actually but noticed he's still back facing me.

What the fuck?. Didn't even bothered to check who bumped into him.

" yahh!!! There's something called sorry which you have to say when you're standing in way of someone " I said while forcefully turning him around.

"But here yo---" And when I saw the face of person I felt my throat getting dry. What in World he's doing here?

"Shouldn't you apologize Min Yn? " He says while sliding his phone into his pocket.

"What are you doing here Jungkook? "

--------------------------------------------------
First chapter is here already.

How was it? Did you like it?

Are you excited for other chapters?

Please share the story to your reader friends.

Thank you ~

Also I tried to write story in different style. Is it okay?