Sports Festival is Nearing!

Start from the beginning

"Y-Y/N..." Y/N responds stuttering and in almost an inaudible volume. But Mirko hears and nods her head. "Well nice to meet ya Y/N! Call me Rumi. Or Mirko I don't really care."

Y/N's phone begins to suddenly ring. He pulls it out of his pocket to see it was his mom who was calling. And it was also getting pretty late. Y/N waved goodbye at his idol before leaving in a hurry. "Oh, well goodbye... and there he goes." Mirko looks around before seeing he had left his uniform. Mirko takes the uniform in her hands.

"Huh. Seems like someone forgot something." Mirko walks out of the gym as well. "I'll bring this to him at his school." Mirko would then take the uniform with her back home.

(Weeks later...)

(Y/N POV)

School finally opened back up again and to my frustration I had forgotten my uniform at the gym. Good thing U.A. gave spares.

I would sit at my desk, my chin resting on the palm of my hand. I would hear everyone talk about how they appeared in the news. I would silence their conversations out as I would zone out for a moment before suddenly hearing our door open.

I would stop zoning out thinking Mr. Aizawa had finally arrived. I looked forward ready to listen to our teacher but... Ms. Mirko!? My eyes would widen as I see my idol once again standing infront of our class. She was also wearing her hero costume.

Everyone would cheer as they see her. "What is the number five hero doing here?!" Kirishima exclaims. Ms. Mirko looked to be trying to find someone before her crimson eyes land on me. My face would heat up as we make eye contact. It would heat up even more as she begins walking towards where I sat.

"Hey Y/N you forgot this at the gym." She says as she gives me my uniform. I take it and see it had been washed and ironed. "Now where's my thank you huh?" She smirked. I looked down at my uniform before looking at her.

"T-Thank you..." I stutter and my voice was loud so she could only hear it.

"No problem, little bunny." She would pat me on the head before leaving the class. Everyone stayed silent for a moment before suddenly bombarding me with questions.

"Y/N you bastard what is your relationship with her?!" Mineta asks me with jealousy. "How do you know her Y/N?!" Mina asks me. "Guys maybe we should leave him alone..." Momo sweatdrops.

I would then hear the door open and so does everyone else. They all sat down to my relief. The door would fully open and we see Mr. Aizawa all bandaged up like a mummy. "Good morning..."

"Mr. Aizawa, you're back too soon!" Everyone except me exclaimed. "You're too much of a pro!" Denki says frightened at how Mr. Aizawa could teach with this much injuries.

Mr. Aizawa would walk to the front of the class before announcing. "The fight isn't over yet." Some students panic thinking it was the villains again.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near." Mr. Aizawa informs us. Everyone would then roar in excitement. "That's a super normal school event!" We all thought in sync.

Everyone would get excited before Jiro would stop the excitement and ask. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" She says. "What if they attack us again or something?" Ojiro would follow up on what Jirou was saying.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event." Mr. Aizawa explains his voice a bit muffled under the bandages. "Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years." Mr. Aizawa adds

"Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains." Mr. Aizawa says. I would then hear Momo say that pros from all around would watch the festival to scout for students.

I would grow a determined expression as now I had to try my best in front of the many pro heroes.

(Hours later...)

It was now lunchtime. I was walking with Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida. "Uraraka, why did you want to become a hero?" Midoriya would ask. This got me interested on what her answer would be. "Huh? uhm... because..." Uraraka sounds a bit hesitant.

She would then say that she wanted to be a hero for money. "You want to become a hero for money?" Midoriya says wide eyed. "Sorry it's such a unwholesome reason!" Uraraka would begin to wave her hand around nervously. Midoriya and Iida would deny that it wasn't.

Uraraka would then go on to explain that she wanted the money to provide for her family. After the whole explanation Iida begins to clap and it gave me second-hand embarrassment.

Her reason for trying to be a hero was great though.

All Might would then suddenly pop up out of nowhere. "Young Midoriya is here!" All Might would point at Midoriya.

All Might would then offer to have lunch with Midoriya. Are they father and son or something? I ask myself.
Is Midoriya All Might's secret love child?!