I just want to say something before posting some chapters

TW: mentioned Gr00m!ng

(Also hope you little blobs understand my english paragraphs)

I hate when people when they tried to ruined other people's careers or reputations, If I were a hater I just need to ignored (even they didn't even do anything) and not ruined people's lifes like a speed running drama that he fake or cheat (like bruh it's just speed running it's not even important it's just wasting your time to beat the record also if you're a speed runner don't hate me because it's true), and that's how I heard about the dream drama.

The drama is getting wild right now, when I heard about the drama it was like a days ago, I just need to ignore and thought myself that "some people tried to ruined dream again about their dumb allegations" (I was busy at school to be honest that's why I need to ignore it) then when I watch some other videos about the drama it was actually serious (except the gumball's va vs. dream drama it was kinda funny to be honest), and the reason dream been gone a days because he said he was working on a video about the drama (hope the allegations weren't real) he said on twitter the reason this drama being serious, for me some people continue using a drama from last year after she got exposed.

Before this drama a girl named Aman_duh on twitter (already been blocked by twitter or something) actually got exposed by someone else, a person (who exposed her) said that it was actually fake and they got proof, Aman_duh and the person were talking to discord it was actually fine until she started acting weird making the person uncomfortable then Aman_duh used the text they had and used it pretended dream Gr00med her (like bruh that was the most dumbest and embarrassing thing that she ever than until she got exposed but some people still believe it by the way).

So yeah I really don't know if the now drama it's true or not, guilty or not guilty and innocent or not innocent seriously I'm so sick about this kind of drama, and hopefully dream will post a video soon but also he really needs to rest I knew or some of his fans that he's already been tired and scared about this kind of situation making his whole family and his close friends with probably trying to attack them because of this.