Family meeting & living

Hatogori aksed the strange girl her name.
Mizu Ishimotu answered she, now can You go? Replied Mizu. Hatogori was surprised because the girl was really pretty, Hatogori asked if she knows someone that was kind of a God, Mizu put a surprise face and attack Hatogori, fortunely Hatogori blocked with one hand and said: "so, it was you...", Mizu was confused and asked for his name he answer: Hatogori Kiu... Ishimotu, Mizu confirm his suspects, he was...his brother, the half God of Universe. Lets start again said Mizu,
So welcome to my house I'm Mizu Ishimotu the 3rd daugther of this house, mostly middle one but...anyways, dad is dead and mom is working today until 7 pm; Hatogori was surprise because lately Mizu was really disrespectful and now she was so kind and nice, So are you coming in? Asked Mizu, yes answered Hatogori, and... were are your sisters? Asked Hatogori,
The youngest is in the house and the older one is on his job said Mizu; Why did you just come here?
Asked Mizu with a screaming tone, i want to know my little sister, now i'm happy i really know you. I mean i might leave if you don't feel confortable answered Hatogori, no, no ,no it's just fine i just got curiosity about it answered Mizu.
(THEY ENTERED TO MIZU'S HOUSE)
So how long you know you were a God? Asked Hatogori, since in was 3 years old, they never treat me as a normal kid, they were just praying to me it was kind of weird until i just get used to it said Mizu.
Hatogori was surprise about the story, then he go near Mizu and hug she, he thought it would be a good idea, and it was , Mizu start crying and hug back Hatogori, she said: the first one, the first one who really understand my feeling, i think it might be true that you're my brother (Mizu smile) cryied Mizu, Taid that was amused of that scene,but interrupted it now, the reason we're here is for asking you if you would like to move to our house? Said Taid, Hatogori was surprise, he'd never expected that, Mizu was surprised too. But Taid seems too serius about it,  Mizu agree, but with 1 condition, that she could take his family too, Taid agree and and they could stay 5 months every year.
This idea do not seem the Best for Mizu, but she agree because she thought she wouldn't have any other chance;
— Hatogori's Home that was really "small" for the new guests of the house, so Hatogori that now have more experience than before, he start
re-building the house,it was a mansion, this has 2 bathrooms, 10 rooms, a huge garden for Mizu and a lot of space.
Mizu wasn't amused because she build the house in Singapore so it was really common for her;
It's done said Hatogori, inmedialty Taid make everyone enter except Hatogori, and told Hatogori to make a barrier for the mansion so no one could enter except the ones who were on Ishimotu family or Kiugato family. This seems like the perfect life, and it was.
The first night on the Ishimotu's mansion was really normal everyone got his room, Kiugato's were on the left and Ishimotu's were on the right.
It was 3:00 am, Hatogori woke up to make some breakfast for everyone when he realize 2 things, 1st there was no kitchen and 2nd that he had no idea of what was Mizu's favorite food, he was trying to impress her to know more about magic and such other things,
At the end he make some grilled eggs and some rice for breakfast, when the clock hit the 5:00 am
Han (Hatogori's father), Taid and Mizu walked down the stairs and we're surprised because no one expected that Hatogori has already made the breakfast for everyone, at first they thought Hatogori used magic, but when they saw all the dishes and things he used for make that breakfast, they admit that was all home-made food, meanwhile Hatogori and Taid were making the table for everyone (do we have to say that the table was really big and large?). When everyone was sat down they start eating and at the middle of the meal someone start talking, it was Mizu, she said that she needs to wake up his sibling Aka, she ran upstairs and came back really fast and bring his sibling with her, Aka seems to still sleepy so Mizu shake her and continued eating her meal, Hatogori that was watching all at the other side of the table thought: that he always want a sister or a brother. All this thought was because he saw the happiness of Mizu. Then Mizu noticed that Hatogori was watching her and asked what happened, Hatogori just pretend no one speak and continue thinking, but for Hatogori's luck Taid had finish his meal and said: I'll be on backyard if you want to train, Mizu looked at Hatogori and scream with enthusiasm: i've never trained in my life.
Hatogori asked if she want to train and Mizu said yes; now, Mizu and Hatogori ran down to the backyard were Taid was preparing some things for Mizu's first lesson. Hatogori and Mizu asked what was that and Taid answered back: it's a golden chalice made by a compound between red gold and Aegir's gold, but you can call it Red Chalixs; this is an artifact, these "artifacts" can control different areas of magic, a certain magic power or classify types of magical power such as the Red Chalixs. Now, Mizu can you put a little bit of magic on the Chalixs said Taid. Mizu shake her head for confirming and started flying pouring a little bit of power, immediately the chalice start to shake and show --------------------- (Nordic name of water 🌊) and Taid said so, you can control water, how interesting, Hatogori can use Yggdrasil power so he's connected to nature and to the three.
(Remember the Kiugato's inherit Kishoo power tree) Mizu that had never heard of it, try to attack hatogori for practicing and think on fighting a dummy of feathers or even training with someone who understand all kind of powers, she  was really happy and excited and suggest a training battle between Hatogori and her, Hatogori accept the challenge and he stablish one rule: we cannot fly, this was because it could harm people outside the mansion if they missed an attack or something. The battle started and Mizu was surrounded by water create a spear That throws to Hatogori and he instantly dodge it, and shoot an arrow to his sibling and Mizu that was prepare for that catch it in mid air
And trow it back then Mizu walked to Hatogori and gave up she said that she wasn't ready for a battle, and also said that she would more and more until she could have a real battle with Hatogori, she point at Hatogori; In afternoon when Mizu was making homework (because she moved to the same school were Hatogori study),
Then Aka sat down on the sit next to Mizu and ask, if she would have big powers such as Mizu does, and she answered back, maybe or may not, that only depends on the gods of universe...