𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

Liked by trinity_fatu, westanco, gigia_, and 279,980 othersnazeliii It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood 🖤@westandco shop using my code "Nazeli" for $ off

nazeliii It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood 🖤@westandco shop using my code "Nazeli" for $ off.
View all 647 comments
westanco Sunshine on a cloudy day

"Joe, you're overreacting," Galina said as she listened to Joe rant about Desmond coming over to check out Nazeli's living conditions.

"No, I'm not overreacting, Galina, he's doing this to take Nazeli from me," Joe said.

Galina shakes her head. Ever since Desmond came to check up on Nazeli. Joe has been paranoid that Desmond doesn't like him and is trying to take Nazeli away from him. Joe wants a relationship with his daughter but it seems like the relationship he wants. Nazeli already has it with Desmond.

"Joe, maybe you should talk to Nazeli about this before you let your jealousy get the best of you," Galina suggested.

"I'm not jealous," Joe said.

"Joe, you're jealous and that's okay but you need to talk to her about this because you may ruin your relationship with her if you keep acting like that with Desmond," Galina said.

Joe sighed. "I just want to see me the way she sees him," Joe said.

"That takes time, Joe, she just lost her mom. So of course she will cling to the closet person to her," Galina said, rubbing his back. "Give her time to see that you can be her person too, okay," Galina added.

Joe nods. "Okay, but I'm telling you something is off with that guy," Joe said.

Galina frowned. "Okay, please don't say that around Nazeli, keep it yourself until you have proof or something, Joe," Galina said.

"Fine," Joe said.

nazeliii
57 Posts 2.7M Followers 10 Following
Nazeli J.P.A 💘
Personal blog
inquiries: nazeli@nazeliinquiries.com

com

Liked by hennessycarolina and 126,106 othersnazeliii Mama in my @fashionnova 💕#fashionnovapartnerView all 281 comments

nazeliii Mama in my @fashionnova 💕#fashionnovapartner
View all 281 comments

Nazeli followed Joe around the bustling arena backstage for SmackDown with his cousins Jon and Sefa along with Paul.

Joe brought Nazeli to work with him because he didn't want her hanging out with Desmond and to show her what he does for a living.

Plus the moment Nazeli showed interest in wrestling. Joe was adamant about bringing Nazeli to her first wrestling event.

Wrestlers and staff alike greeted Nazeli with smiles and hugs, eager to meet Joe's oldest daughter who also happened to be very pregnant once they got a good look at her.

Several people congratulated Joe on the pending grand-fatherhood. Nazeli would chuckle when Joe became flustered at being called grandpa.

Joe held Nazeli's hand tightly so she wouldn't get lost backstage as she was moving a lot slower than him and the others.

They made it to the private locker room that Joe requested since he brought Nazeli along with him.

"Finally, I can sit down," Nazeli said as she took a seat on the couch.

"So, Nazeli, what are your plans after you have the babies?" Jon asked Nazeli as they settle in.

"Well, Desmond thinks I should look in expanding my brand, you know like adding kids essentials to it, so I'm looking into that," Nazeli answered.

Joe rolled his eyes. It's always Desmond. "Is that what you want to do? You know, you don't always have to do what he says," Joe said.

Nazeli shrugged. "I mean he has my best interest in mind so why not do what he suggests," Nazeli said.

"Have you ever thought about following in your father's footsteps and being a wrestler," Paul told Nazeli.

Nazeli shakes her head. "No, I have fear of pain," Nazeli said.

Everyone laughed. "Doesn't everyone have fear of pain?" Sefa asked.

"But mine is on a different level of fear," Nazeli answered.