chapter 5 Dad?

Riddler pov

It has been a few months since I had the kid. I didn't bother going to college because I had to take care of my daughter. I named her Hannah. I raised her at the amusement mile with my friends. Hannah kept asking me about her father and I told her that her father was dead. Obviously he wasn't dead but I lied to protect her cuz I love her.

Hannah pov

I'm 16 now and this morning everyone was gone. I started to worry about them. I got my easel and canvas and paint and brushes and went to the edge of the amusement park and painted a painting of my big family. I felt like someone was standing behind me. I turned around and yes I was sitting down on a chair. I saw Harley standing there. She was smiling at me and I smiled back. We heard sirens coming to us. I started to cry. She walked up closer to me and she got on one knee and put her hands on my shoulders and said it's going to be okay we're all fine. Your father wants you to go to boarding school okay? I nodded and said okay. She said I need you to find Damian Wayne okay? I nodded and heard a cop say freeze Harley Quinn hands behind your head. Harley got on her knees and put her hands behind her head.

The officer put cuffs on her and escorted her to the transport van. The commissioner came over to me and asked me if I had any other family to go to. I told him that there's no one. I said Harley only broke out to come and tell me what to do. To see if I was okay. He told me to come with him and I put my stuff in one of the booths. I took my painting and got in the commissioner's car and he drove me to the police station. I got out of the car and so did the commissioner.

I followed him into the police station. He told me to sit down and I did. He gave me a snack and asked me what Harley told me. I told him that she told me that everyone was okay and that my father wanted me to go to boarding school. He said okay. I didn't tell him that she told me to go find Damien Wayne cuz I didn't know why she wanted me to find him. He said okay tomorrow you're going to the boarding school.

The next day I went to school and I had all of my stuff and I went to my dorm and went in my room and put my stuff on the bed. I left the room and saw a guy at the table. He had black hair, a t-shirt on and gray pants. I sat down on the couch and finished my painting.

The guy turned around and saw me. He got up and walked over to me and sat down next to me and said nice painting. I said thanks. He put his hand out for me to take. I took his hand and shook it. He said Damian nice to meet you. I said Hannah nice to meet you too. I turned the TV on and saw Bruce Wayne on TV. Damian said that's my father. I said okay. Damian said why are you drawing them? I said they are my family. Damian said oh? They all got put in Arkham by Batman. I said my family got taken away from me. Wait, you're Wayne. One of my family members told me to come find you. Damian said why? I said I don't know. Damian said why put Riddler in the middle? I said he's my father. Damian grabbed a yearbook out and flipped through it. I finished my painting and went into my room and put the painting on the desk. Damian came into the room and said, "You're my sister. I said what?

The next day we went to our first class. Everyone was looking at me with weird looks. I thought it was something with my light brown hair.

After class I went to the library. As I was walking there I heard a group of students talking about how my family is locked away. I walked in the library and ran to the corner and hid. I started to cry when Damian found me. He said come back to Wayne Manor with me this Christmas. I said Riddler probably didn't want your father to know about me for a reason right. Damian said don't worry we'll hide you for the day. I said okay.

It's been a week and it's Christmas break. I had the whole dorm to myself. I was the only one on campus. When someone knocked at my bedroom door. I got up off of my bed and went and opened the door and saw Damian standing there. He told me to get dressed in something nice. I got changed into a red dress and a mini red bow clip in my hair. I put sandals on and walked out of my bedroom and saw Damian. He said nice outfit. Me and Damian went down to the car and he opened the door for me and I got in. He got in after me and he closed the door behind him. The driver said home baby brother? Damian said yes. The driver said, "Who is this girl? Damian said our sister, the one I told you about. I said you told him? Damian said yes don't worry he didn't tell dad.

We arrived at Wayne Manor. Damian said don't be afraid of the cameras okay? I nodded and Damian got out and held the door open for me. I got out and took his hand. Damian shut the door. The driver drove off and parked the car. The guy got out and ran over to us. Me and Damian and the driver walked down the red carpet as the poperatci were taking pictures of us.

We walked in the house and I was shocked about how big it was. The driver said I'm Dick nice to meet you sister. I hugged him. Damian grabbed my hand and ran me into the living room with a bunch of rich people. He said you're my date tonight, okay. I nodded.

A guy in a suit came into the room and saw me and said who is this? Damian said my date. The Butler came over to me and offered me a treat. I took one. It's been an hour and I was standing alone. When Bruce Wayne walked over to me and said you are Damian's date? Dick noticed that our father was talking to me. He rushed over to me and took me out of there.