For Romance or For Kindness 18

Note: There's a word that means experiencing hallucinations. And it's Schizophrenia. Look it up. Thank you.

It was the next morning in Kamome Academy.

Myojo Ryosuke goes to see Yashiro Nene in the practice garden.

He told her that Kou and Teru did a good job for being his bodyguards. Myojo had a good time babysitting Tiara (He has nothing against the little ones).

Myojo also told Nene (Yashiro) that his father got well from his injury. And Ryosuke's mom finally got arrested for attempted murder on her child.

Myojo made his awkward smile. "Of course, there is one more thing to mention about me. I have Schizophrenia." He confessed.

Yashiro was confused at him. "Huh?" She asked.

Myojo took a deep breath. "I'd happened to experience hallucinations. I don't remember when, but it's kinda why I can see spirits in the school." He answered in his explanation.

Yashiro was astounded at him. "Hallucinations?" She repeated.

Hanako appears between Myojo and Yashiro, making them startled.

The ghost boy was emotionless at him. "So that's why you can see me and the Mokke, Strawberryhead." He stated.

Myojo nodded his head twice, forming his slight smile at Hanako. "That does scare me for my first couple months. My father and the doctor I have are kind to helped me. They encouraged me that everything will be okay. Even when I see things that are not visible to others." He remarked.

Yashiro was determined with her small smile. "Ryosuke-Kun, you don't have to worry about seeing ghosts. Hanako, Kou and I will help you with your hallucinations. No matter what happens." She declares.

The ghost boy was annoyed at his assistant. "I am the hallucination, Yashiro. But I'll do anything for you." He thought.

Myojo was joyous at them. "Oh, thank you, you two! And Minamoto Kou too!" He exclaims.

Not all supernaturals are friendly like Hanako and the Mokke (including Tsuchigomori).

Humans and ghosts can be redeemed.

But there's no knowing to how to bravely face fear itself.

End?

Thank you for reading my NEW Hanashiro fanfic! To the readers, I do write a lot and tend to write more after one part was finished! Anyway, it's already the last month of the year! And I'm not one hundred percent sure of what to do after this fanfic! Thank you again! And I'm counting down Xmas with my advent calendar! Happy Holidays 2023!