Part 10: Nelo City

Armed with the information garnered from the Thalrox deal, James and Oscar set a course for Cortez, a planet nestled within the Angel starsystem. Their destination: Nelo City, a metropolis pulsating with neon lights and cyberpunk aesthetics, where information flowed as freely as the energy coursing through its futuristic veins.

The sleek ship, a product of Grant Industries, glided through the cosmic expanse, eventually descending through Cortez's atmosphere. As they approached Nelo City, the sprawling megacity came into view, a sprawling maze of towering skyscrapers and bustling streets.

Their mission in Nelo City revolved around finding someone known simply as "T." The details of the Thalrox deal had led them to this cyberpunk hub, where secrets were traded like currency and alliances shifted as swiftly as the flashing neon signs.

Upon landing, James and Oscar navigated the crowded streets, their surroundings a symphony of futuristic sounds and vibrant colors. The scent of street food mixed with the hum of hovercrafts as they ventured deeper into Nelo City's labyrinthine alleys.

Their pursuit of "T" took an unexpected turn when the duo found themselves ambushed by a group of cybernetically-enhanced pirates. The narrow alley echoed with the clang of metal and the whirr of mechanical limbs as the adversaries closed in.

With the swift reflexes honed through his experiences, James adeptly maneuvered through the ambush. His security skills came to the forefront as he disarmed and incapacitated the pirates with efficiency, the cyberpunk city serving as the backdrop to their clash.

As the last of the pirates crumpled to the ground, James surveyed the scene, the neon glow casting an otherworldly ambiance on the aftermath of the skirmish. Oscar, though visibly shaken, was unharmed thanks to James's quick and decisive actions.

Undeterred by the ambush, the duo pressed on, determined to uncover the mysteries hidden within Nelo City. The cyberpunk metropolis held the promise of revelations, and the pursuit of "T" was a thread that would unravel the intricate tapestry of cosmic intrigue.

With the neon-lit streets of Nelo City stretching before them, James and Oscar resumed their quest, their journey through the cyberpunk landscape poised to reveal the secrets and challenges that awaited in the heart of Cortez.