Prologue

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

after the Tenma war.

Rimuru Was able to eliminate Ivaraj, not only that he transcends another level of power.

With this he recreated the System strengthening the voice of the world.

Meaning everyone was able to gain more strength.

But that wasn't all, he made a new power system as well, he didn't want too many powerful beings roaming the cardinal world which would result in disaster, putting all his hard work and efforts in vain.

As such he created a new system for the Cardinal world, the new system was used like an AI by Rimuru.

When he was fighting Ivaraj the Fight destroyed thousands of Universes and realities including other timelines.

After defeating him Rimuru didn't know what to do with his body and the huge amount of Energy mass, it was a lump of many Energies concentrated in a single spot.

Amongst the energy were Destruction, Creation, Void, Star, Time, space, Elemental, Turn Null, Stardust, Origin.

So he came to the conclusion that he might as well take advantage of the said energy and make himself stronger and make things out of it.

He first consumed it to his imaginary space then returned to the half destroyed cardinal world.

After returning everyone was happy with the outcome, but seeing the state of the world it was easy to guess that it will not hold out and End.

As such Rimuru made a suggestion.

Rimuru first told them that he will Reconstruct the Cardinal world, of course they weren't surprised, they already know how absurd he is.

Rimuru used Turn Null and Star dust to fix the carinal world, with the world getting exposed to such energy evey living being should have died, bur Rimuru was able to Mastery manipulate it not to mention Ciel was supporting him.

With his battle with ivaraj in the vast and endless void they reached the end of time space where time wasn't existing, as a result they fought for almost infinite years, and he was able to master his power while fighting ivaraj.

After fixing the world he called all the Demon Lords, True Dragons, Heroes and a few individuals.

In the Meeting.

Rimuru:
"Now then i called this meeting for a very important resson"

Guy:
"Hoh? What is it?"

Rimuru:
"Well first off Rudra, Guy, Velzard, Velgrynd, Veldora..... Feldway and Michael, do you guys believe that Veldanava is the most powerful beings in the whole Multiverse?"

As you read Feldway and Michael are alive, Rimuru revived them including other people like Rudra and a few more.

Including Yuuki and Co.

Of course Rudra with his Mind uncorrupted he was more calm and not as arrogant, while Feldway and Michael decided to follow Rimuru.