Cerberus V. Cerberus.

Got the idea/stole the idea from 123dortoh
But he said he cool with it so props to him.

| | |

Cerberus, The Exiled Hunter. (insanity equalized 123dortoh )

"Before you ask, no. I'm taking the couch."

The Hunter was a swift and skilled member of the Cult, achieved through years of dedication and research into demons. However, he has since been exiled and is now lost without a clear goal in mind. He travels with the Grave siblings and Hoody, trying to figure things out and live.

Cerberus is a trusted member of Hoody and a douchebag Hunter to the Grave siblings.

During his childhood, he spent most of his time adapting to the lifestyle of the Cult. He gained extensive knowledge in demon worship and summoning, but he was more intrigued by the latter than the former. Despite his dedication to the teachings, it was all for naught, as he was chosen to be sacrificed due to his rare blood. However, he made an offer to surrender his parents instead, and in return, he gained the favor of a powerful demon. This granted him a CHARM and a task that would last a lifetime.
Years passed, and a hill from the lives of those he had taken with his hands. He was sent on another Hunt to track down and harvest the souls of the Grave siblings, and true to himself, he was about to take his first target, Ashley Grave, if it weren't for Hoody's intervention.

He had a fight that demonstrated his skills and abilities. However, his experience in swiftly hunting targets led to overconfidence, which Hoody cleverly used to trick him and land a hit on Cerberus. He learned from this mistake but still retained his ego.

| | |

Arsenal.

Ritual knife: A cult knife with a snake-shaped, zigzagging blade that ends in a straight, sharp tip.

Revolver: As seen in cowboy movies, a revolver can pack a punch, especially when loaded with Hollow-point ammunition. Cerberus uses this firearm.

CHARM: Cerberus' CHARM has three abilities, but he most often uses JINX

| | |

Skills.

Great tracking skills.
Skillful at hand-to-hand combat.
Skillful at knife combat.
Fast at dodging.
Sharpshooter.
Getting into people's head, in a good or bad way.

| | |

Equipment.

Cloak/Cape mixture: Part of his cultist origins, he modified it to make himself look 'cooler.' No, it has a use. He hides his items and weapons within his Cloak/Cape.

| | |

Durability feats (yet)

He's not someone who takes hits; he's the one who delivers them. But when it comes down to it, he's like a glass cannon. He can attack fiercely, but one well-placed hit can seriously damage him. It's no surprise that he's fast, though; that speed is what keeps him alive.
But he can fair against weak hits and blows.

| | |

Best feats (yet)

Dealt with entire swat teams and ended up victorious.

Matched Hoody and overwhelmed him for a brief period. It still failed in the end.

He successfully harvested all his targets until the Hunt of Andrew and Ashley Graves. Hoody was the cause.