" Rahul bacha get up. "

I try to shake him awake, to no avail. My soul trembled to see his condition.  Swollen eye, busted lip, countless cuts.

" Relax city girl. We just came to get what you promised."

Their leader flashes my gold bangles to step closer to us and I feel the rage burning inside me.

" You got your payment. Let us go! What do you want dammit!"

" That's where you are wrong doll. You promised. I repeat" I will be here to make the payment. " But you weren't there. "

" But you got the money-"

" Deal is a deal doll. We don't want the money anymore. We want you as we promised. "

His men block the door and my figure starts crawling back when I see the man not stopping.

" No...step...b..ack. "

He cornered me in my room and I felt fear course through my veins. I was too weak right now. I can't even walk on my own. How will I escape them? Still struggling, I try to get up to only fall down.

Darn it!

The man smirks down at me, watching my futile struggle.

" You are all ours now doll. There is no escape now.  "

He extends his hand to grab me from my hair when I hear a familiar voice from behind. 

" Don't you dare touch her with your filthy hands, you bastard!"

There stood D, with a flower pot in her hands, and right when their leader turned she threw it at him.

It hit his huge frame but it didn't do much damage.

If anything, the leaders eyes turn into murderous slits.

" You bitch! Grab her!"

" Nooo"

" Let her go you bully! Leave my di!"

Within seconds the atmosphere in the room shifted. Avik and Jay, were hanging onto the goon's back and leg like a leech while the goon held Darian in a choking grip.

She was struggling to breathe. Her legs thrash and I see their leader turning around to approach her.

He grabs her jaw to look into her eyes. Making Darian's eyes tear.

" Well isn't this great? Another pretty lady. What's your name beautiful?"

" Fuc* you bastard"

Darian seethes at him to spit at his face and my heart stops. No Darian. No, she didn't.  A sinister dark look covers the leaders eyes and then slap.

" Nooooooo!"

I scream rushing forward to only fall on my stomach. The world stood still for a second, as I saw the leader take out a knife and rest it on Darian's neck.

Profound fear floods her eyes.

" We can do this my way or your way sweetheart."

Next, I know the guards push back the kids and I see Avik and Jay falling back. Crying in pain. One of the 3 men's eyes stop at Ajuni, sitting in a corner of her wheelchair sobbing and he starts walking towards her with a smirk.

" No! Stop! They are kids leave them! No!"

" Shhh doll. Don't cry. "

My blood boils with newfound rage as I see the man caressing Ajuni's cheek with his disgusting hands. She was trembling, sobbing crying just one name.

" No...bhai...bhaiiiiii"

I push my limbs, struggling to reach him, but to no avail. The pain in my abdomen was too much.

Tears were blurring my eyes.

" Your bhai is not here doll. And even if he was, we would have killed him right in front of your eyes. "

" Now you don't want that, do you?"

" Hands off her!"

" Don't touch my sister you dog!"

Avik and Jay try to reach her to be only stopped by the other men.

These people are beyond inhuman. How can do do this to mere kids?

Enough now.

I have to do something.

Their leader smirks, tracing the knife down to Darian's chest and it snapped something in me. My voice was loud enough to boom in the entire room.

" STOP! Right there! "

All eyes turn around to look at me and I breathe heavily to keep my eyes fixated on their leader.

" You came here for me, right? Let all of them go and I will go with you. "

Silence.

They look at each other. Contemplating.

" Rey are you crazy!"

" No di! You can't!"

" You are not going anywhere Rei!"

I close my eyes to take a deep breath. Ignoring D and the kids. When I feel disgust travel to each and every cell in my body as I feel foreign hands sneaking under my bottom and throwing me on someone's shoulder.

Tears drop down my eyes as I bite back a scream.

My abdomen hurts like a dozen of knives were rooted inside it.

" Nooo Diii!"

" Rei!!!"

" Come on boys. "

Next, before I know it, I felt myself getting thrown into the back seat of a car. And a cloth is pressed on my lips.

I thrashed but it was in vain.

Darkness was settling in.

" Sleep bitch. It's gonna be a bumpy ride. "

That was all I heard their leader say. And then nothing. I drop into the deepest pits of oblivion.