🌟𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗🌟

....................... ٩( ᐛ )وᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ.......................

....................... Real identity (~‾▿‾)~.....................

First name: Selene

First name: Selene

Second name: Clarise

Last name: Harrison

......... Performance identity✧(。•̀ᴗ-)✧...........

Stage name: Jessica Rabbit

Changes: She only changes her hair to orange when preforming.

.............................. ٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶......................................

Hair color: Dark brown

Eye color: Dark blue

Skin color: Pale white

Figure shape: hour glass

Age: 17

Height: 162.56 cm / 5,4 feet

Voice: Her voice is sultry, seductive, and alluring. She speaks in a smooth, deep, and husky tone that exudes confidence and sensuality. Her voice is very distinct, rich, and velvety, commanding attention and captivating those who hear it. It has an undertone of intrigue and mystery, which adds to her mystique and allure. Her voice perfectly complements her femme fatale persona and contributes to her iconic appeal.
(Inspired by Jessica Rabbit's voice)

Sickness/disability/disorder: Vasovagal syncope

Discretion: A sudden drop in heart rate and blood pressure leading to fainting, often in reaction to a stressful trigger.
Common triggers include strain, stress, long periods of standing, heat exposure

Dominant hand: Right hand.

Phobia: Arachnophobia (Fear of Spiders)

Introvert/Extrovert/ambivert: ambivert

Likes: Sweet treats, music, drawing, alone time, animals, preforming, fans, friends, family, drama, tea, poetry, stories, gaming, baking, cooking, babies and children

Dislikes: Spiders, Karens, entitled pricks, people who intentionally hurt others, terrible parents, people eating her sweet treats, being told what to do, disloyal people, people who play with others feelings, animal abusers, being disturbed when doing something she deemed important, being disrespected

Personal: It depends on her mood. She can be sultry, seductive, and enigmatic. She exudes confidence and allure, and is often seen as a femme fatale. Despite her outward appearance and reputation, she is fiercely loyal and respectful. She is also intelligent and quick-witted, using her charm and savvy to navigate through difficult situations. She can easily adapt to new environments and situations. She has a strong mind and knows when to think with her mind and when to think with her heart. She is honest, if you want an honest opinion just go to her. Sometimes it will hurt your feelings and will sometimes leave you crying, but she sees no point in lying when it is needed. She doesn't beat around the bush. On other days she would not be in the mood to be around people and would mostly be quite on these days. Her social battery can drain fast. She can get annoyed easily, so be careful. She can hide her emotions but you will still know where you stand with her. She can also be motherly when needed. She helps where she can, and if she can't, she will still be very supportive.

Abilities :
Selene's powers, here are a few of her abilities, their names, and their effects:

1. Siten's Sight: Selene possesses the power of an enchanting gaze. Named "Siren's Sight," her eyes radiate a mesmerizing aura that can captivate and temporarily immobilize her targets. It would allow her to manipulate others' attention and create opportunities for herself or her allies.

2. Melody's Spell: With her captivating voice, Selene can command attention and influence emotions. Known as "Melody's Spell," her singing voice has a hypnotic effect, enabling her to soothe or manipulate others' moods, motivations, or even temporary memory alternation.

3. Radiant Aura: Selene emanates an irresistible aura of charm and charisma. Named "Radiant Aura," her presence exudes an enchanting magnetism, making others more inclined to trust, befriend, or even reveal information to her.

4. Mystic Wardrobe: Selene has the ability to instantly change her appearance and attire. Known as "Mystic Wardrobe," she can summon different outfits or disguises, enabling her to blend into various environments, assume different roles, or surprise her adversaries.

5. Mirage Shift: Selene has the ability to create convincing illusions of herself or others. With "Mirage Shift," she can alter her appearance, voice, and even mimic the abilities of others. This power allows her to confuse enemies, deceive adversaries, or provide convincing distractions.

6. Quickstep Grace: Selene's agility is further enhanced, allowing her to move with incredible speed and grace. With "Quickstep Grace," she can perform lightning-fast dodges, precise acrobatic maneuvers, and even temporarily defy gravity, making her an elusive and nimble combatant.

7. Heartstrings Control: Selene can tap into the emotions of those around her and manipulate them to her advantage. Using "Heartstrings Control," she can intensify or dampen specific emotions in individuals, such as amplifying their fear or calming their aggression. This power allows her to influence the mindset of others and gain an upper hand in negotiations or conflicts.

8. Mind Meld: Selene can delve into the memories of others and selectively alter or erase them. With "Mind Meld," she can access and modify recollections, manipulating the perception of events or erasing specific details. This power grants her the ability to gather information discreetly or remove incriminating evidence.

9. Serendipity's Touch: Selene possesses the power to manipulate luck in her favor. With "Serendipity's Touch," she can influence probabilities, causing fortunate coincidences or unfortunate mishaps for her enemies. This power allows her to turn the tides of battle, evade danger, or create advantageous situations for herself and her allies.

10. Illusionary Mastery: Selene has the power to manipulate and distort reality itself. With "Illusionary Mastery," she can create intricate and elaborate illusions that can deceive all senses, making them indistinguishable from reality. She can alter the perception of her surroundings, create illusionary duplicates, or even conjure entire imaginary landscapes. Her illusions can be used for camouflage, misdirection, or to disorient and confuse opponents.

11. Chronoform: "Chronoform" or "Age Manipulation" is a unique power that grants Selene the ability to manipulate her own age, defying the natural progression of time. Those with this ability possess a profound connection to the flow of time within their own bodies, granting them control over their physical aging process.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

......................... ٩( ᐛ )وᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗᐠ( ᐛ )ᐟ.....................

◡̈⋆🅷🅸(●'◡'●)ノ everyone

It's been a while since I was on here because I was 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 with school.
So I'm sorry that I couldn't upload on my other stories(◞‸◟ㆀ)

But I can't wait to entertain y'all with this story (∩'∀'∩)💕

So I hope you all will be patient with me
And see you guys in the next chapter!
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ