"Small size..." I look down at the floor then back at him, laughing at me.

"That's good coz you can wear my clothes!" He smiles, giving me a black t-shirt, and black shorts, that end to my knees. I look over to see the Craig guy, and he throws me a towel, to dry my hair.

"Erm... Are you sure about the towel? Coz I kinda don't wanna ruin it with my hair..." I say, feeling bad.

"No it's ok." I hear Craig say, thinking that he never speaks.

"Thank you for the clothes and towel... Sorry to be an inconvenient bitch..." I start to cry again.

"Woahhh!! It's ok! We don't mind." Paul walks over to me. "What's your name sweetheart?"

"Ashley... But you can call me Ash... That's my name shortened if I had friends!" I giggle slightly.

"Ok Ash! If you don't mind, could you explain what happened?" Shawn speaks.

"Well... It's a little personal... Maybe later, I'm kinda sleepy..." I say yawning.

"Hey we don't have a spare bunk..." Chris lowers his head.

"Thank you, this isn't necessary! I'll just have to find somewhere else to sleep..." I say walking towards the door. I then felt a hand hold my shoulder. I turned to see Sid, toplessssssss. No no snap out of it! I blush and look at him deeply.

"No... You can have my bunk! I will sleep in the lounge!" He offers but I refuse.

"No that's not fair... I will just go..." I walk to the door, then a giant man blocked my way.

"You heard the man. You take Sid's bed." I look up to see Mick smiling. I look back at Sid, who smiled at me.

"Thank you! I promise I will leave tomorrow! Thank you very much!" I smile.

"Stay as long as you want. We don't mind if you tour with us." Corey says. "Let's get some sleep now." We all said our goodnights. Sid walked me to his bunk.

"Here you go. If you have any problems just come to me." He smiles. I still feel like this is wrong.

"I can sleep in the lounge! I feel like a bitch! I don't want you to do this for me..." I feel tears rising up.

"Hey it's ok... I don't mind one bit!" He grins.

"Ok..."

Sid walks to the lounge, but I stop him for one last thing. "Sid..."

"Yeah?"

"Thank you!" I say and hugged him tightly.

"Your welcome!" He hugs back. We embraced for a while, then broke apart. "Goodnight Ash."

"Night Sid." I blush, watching him walk to the lounge. I've never had a person act so kind to me before... I climb into his bed, slowly falling asleep.

I wake up to hear voices coming outside of the bunks. The boys are awake and I can smell burning food. I slowly get up, and open the curtain of the bunk. Joey, Shawn, Chris, and Sid are trying to make, what it looks like, eggs.

"No no no! You don't put oil in the pan coz it will ruin the eggs!" I hear Chris say. Doesn't he know how to cook?

"Yes you do! So it doesn't stick to the pan!" Shawn argues. I see them fighting over the oil. I look to see Joey and Sid looking hungry as ever.

"We should have just ordered breakfast." Joey mumbles.

"Well you can't really say no to Shawn and Chris, coz they like to make a DISASTER out of things..." Sid lowers his head on the table.