Chapter 1

Ashley's POV:
I have to get out of here! I shouldn't have gone to that club! I was asking for trouble going there... Why did I let that man take me home? Why am I so fucking stupid?! I thought he was a taxi driver, but he wanted to have sex with me... Luckily I fight back, but he has stolen my money! And not to mention, he's probably still in my house! He's waiting for me to come back... I have a few bruises from when he tried to rape me... He sexually harassed me, luckily he didn't actually have sex with me, as I just ran. The bad thing is, I'm just in my underwear... I can't get clothes from the house as he will rape me... I have no money to buy clothes either...

I ran in the shadows, I had my phone, but no signal. It's about 11pm. I ran towards a quiet park. There are a few RV vans around there, also a tour bus. I am too scared to ask for help so I ran past the tour bus. I am hysterically crying, shaking, and having a panic attack. I fall on my knees, in front of a river stream. I cry into my hands.

Sid's POV:
Everyone is getting ready for bed. Corey is cleaning... Weird... I look over to see Paul and Shawn laughing at a video on YouTube. I watch Joey, Mick, and Jim talking about music. I see Craig walking over to me.

"Sid are you ok?" He actually spoke.

"Yeah... Just tired." I am sad... Because I recently had a break up, and I thought she was the love of my life. Oh well plenty more people out there...

"Guys!" Chris comes out of the bathroom. "Did you just hear that?"

"Hear what?" Corey cleans up some plates.

"Someone running past crying?!" Chris motions his hands towards the door. The rest of us look at him weirdly. "Don't give me that look! I'm being honest, I SWEAR!" I could tell that he's telling the truth.

I walk over to the door and open it. The other guys are behind me. "What if it's a cereal killer?!" Joey's voice whispers. I look left, then right. I see a shadow over to the river. I walk out with the others behind me. We slowly approach the shadow. As we got closer, I saw a girl crying on the floor. She has purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red hair. But she's in her underwear. I blush...

"Erm... Are you ok?" I say, and reach out for her shoulder. I place a hand on her shoulder, I felt her tremble. The others walked over too, watching me kneel down the the girl.

"G-go aw-away!" She cries. I could feel her shake in fear.

"We wanna help! What's your name?" Corey kneels down also.

"No you don't! This is the last time I speak to strangers! Cuz the-they always t-take advantage of me..." She bawls.

"No no! We won't! I think you need to come and get in the warm." I hear Mick say. I mean this girl was half naked and it's pouring down with rain.

"Am I safe?" The girl lifts her head out of her knees, and looks directly into my eyes. I could see fear in them.

I nod, standing up and offering her a hand.

Ashley's POV:
I can't really see who these people are, because of the dark night. But I slowly take the guy's hand. He lifts me up, I shiver as I'm cold. I feel insecure as I'm just in my underwear, and it's lacy... I fold my arms, across my chest. I cross my legs over, then realising that was a bad idea, I nearly fell, but that guy stopped me falling. I blush, not realising he is looking at me.

"Let's get you inside." Jim says, opening the tour bus door. I walk inside, to see a really clean bus. I look back at the 9 men. My eyes widened?, realising that they are...

"SLIPKNOT?!" I scream. The members are shaking their hands and shooshing me. "Sorry..." I sheepishly say, looking towards the floor.

"If you don't mind me asking, what size are you in clothes?" Joey walks over to me. I am blushing...