"Tup needs to go to the med bay," Jesse explained. "He's sick."

Kara shook her head, wildly flailing her legs. 

Hardcase frowned. "Want some help?"

"It would be appreciated." Kix nodded. "Grab his legs, will you?"

Hardcase lifted Kara's legs, walking in the direction of the medical bay. "He's so difficult sometimes."

"How'd you hear she escaped?" Anakin asked as he approached them.

"What?" Kix asked in surprise. "What are you talking about?"

"You're carrying her." Anakin furrowed his brow. "You caught her. What are you confused about?"

Rex appeared at Anakin's side. "You know that's General Madden, right?"

"You let her escape again?" Kix hissed at Rex. "Why did you do it this time?"

"Wait, you let her escape last time?" Anakin demanded.

"This is General Madden?" Jesse raised his eyebrows. "How'd she get Tup's armour?"

"Where's Tup?" Hardcase dropped Kara's legs. "Maker, did she kill him?"

"Tup is fine." Rex nodded to Anakin, who took Kara's arm from Kix. Rex grabbed the other one and they began to drag her away as she squirmed and fought. "We'll get his armour back to him."

"Why did you let her escape?" Anakin questioned as they carried her in the direction of her cell.

"I was sleeping and she somehow knew the code! I didn't let her escape!" Rex argued, scowling deeply.

"What about the other time?" Anakin inquired, shooting his Captain a dirty look. "Did you let her go just because you thought she was pretty?"

Rex's mouth fell open. "Excuse me?"

"You heard me." Anakin smirked. "Is that why?"

"You were the one who told me to find out where the base was!" Rex pointed out. "I was following her to see if she went to the base! But then she tripped on a rock and hurt herself!"

"Why did she trip on the rock anyway?" Anakin tossed Kara back into the cell and turned the ray shield back on, changing the code. "Whatever. Rex, get Tup back his armour. I'm late to a training session with Ahsoka."

"You son of a bantha!" Kara cursed, spewing insults at Anakin as he walked away.

"Yes, sir," Rex replied.

"I karking hate you all!" Kara angrily screamed. "I swear to the Maker that I'm going to murder you all!"

"Please hand over the armour. Tup needs it back." Rex picked up his blanket from the floor and neatly folded it, tucking it away in the corner.

Kara had been cuffed again, had the armour removed from her, and was strangely enough... alone?

She was very surprised that Rex had exited the room and hadn't sent anyone in. She had been entirely by herself, with only her thoughts to keep her company.

To put it in other words: she was bored.

So bored in fact, that she started counting her fingers. She had ten. Then she was bored again, with nothing to do.

The ray shield fizzled as it was turned off, and she whipped her head up in surprise.

"Let's go," Rex simply said, carrying a basket in his hands. He motioned to his blaster. "Don't forget I have this in case you try anything."

Kara shuffled out of the cell. "Where are you taking me?"

Rex smiled. "It's a surprise."

Kara stared up him suspiciously. "I'm not going with you until you tell me where it is you're taking me."

Rex shrugged. "You can get back in the cell then and be bored. We don't have to go."

Kara pursed her lips, taking a step forward. "Fine. Let's go."

They travelled through the hallways together, passing by clones who gave them curious looks. Kara glared at them, all stopping to give each one the finger, making Rex roll his eyes and pull her along.

"We're here," Rex announced, stopping in front of a door. 

"What is it?" Kara asked, fearing that it was an interrogation room with torture devices. She tensed, ready for him to reveal what it is.

He swung the door open, and Kara's eyes took in the giant tub that was sunken in the floor and the tiled floor. There were shower heads along one of the walls, and barriers between them.

"What is this?" Kara asked, glancing up at Rex.

"It's where you clean yourself. Have you never done that before?" Rex teased, steering her inside.

"Why did you bring me here?" Kara questioned. 

"Figured you might want to wash yourself. You've been captured for a couple days." Rex pulled a towel out of the basket. "I kicked everyone else out for an hour."

Kara jerked away from him. "I'm not going to... with you."

Rex stared at her in horror. "That's not what I meant by this! You're covered in dirt from when you tripped on the rock and still have a bit of blood sticking to your forehead!"

"Good." Kara glowered at him. "Because I would've beaten the crap out of you."

Rex handed her the towel, undoing the binders. "No funny business, or I'm dragging you right back to the cell and leaving you there forever."

Kara shrugged and took her shirt off.

Rex's face turned a deep shade of red and he turned his head away. "I was going to leave the room! Wait one minute, will you?"

Kara snickered. "I know. I just wanted to see your face."

He muttered under his breath and exited the room.

Kara quietly laughed to herself and slid out of the rest of her clothes, choosing the bath over the shower.

She sunk below the water, thinking about her next escape attempt.

Perhaps it was finally time to use Echo and Fives to her advantage...

She shook herself out of her thoughts and scrubbed at her scalp, erasing the traces of the last couple days she had. She wrinkled her nose at the bubbles, popping a one with her pointer finger.

Kara rinsed the shampoo out of her hair and drained the tub, wrapping the towel around herself. "Rex?"

He opened the door, face flushing again. "Why did you call if you're not wearing any clothes?"

"I'm not getting into my dirty clothes. What should I put on?" Kara wrung her hair, letting drops of water splatter on the ground.

"Uh, I didn't think about that," Rex admitted. "Give me a minute."

He shut the door again, and Kara tapped her foot impatiently. He eventually stepped inside again, with a pile of clothes. "Will these do?"

Kara examined them for a moment before saying, "I suppose so."

Rex gave them to her, and left yet again.

She changed into a set of black pants and a dark green shirt, wondering where he got them. As soon as she was finished, she told him so, and he immediately put the binders back on her hands.

"I'll be back to talk," Rex said after returning her to the cell. "You'll tell me where the base is, I can assure you."

"And I can assure you, that I'll never tell you." Kara leaned against the wall, relaxed after a nice bath.