About the oc/characters

Name: Kori "The Wolf Goddess"

pirate crew: The Moonshadow Pirates

nickname: The wolf goddess

special nicknames: Kizaru: Frostbitten Tempest, Akainu: Icebound Fury, Aokiji: Frostheart Protector, Whitebeard: Lupine Siren, Rayleigh: Frozen Blade Dancer, Garp: Arctic Guardian

bounty: 1,500,000,000 Berries

Age: 18

Appearance: Kori possesses stunning black hair that gradually fades to a vibrant blue and then transitions to a soft light blue at the ends. Her eyes mirror the depth of the night sky, captivating those who meet her gaze. She wears a tight-fitting light blue crop top that accentuates her athletic figure, paired with a short, snug-fitting white skirt and dark blue combat boots. Adorning her form are wolf-like ears and a long, fluffy wolf tail, manifestations of her Wolf God Devil Fruit powers.

Devil Fruit: Kori possesses the "Wolf Wolf Fruit - Model: God," granting her the ability to manifest wolf-like ears and a long, fluffy tail. These powers enhance her senses, agility, and strength, allowing her to navigate through various terrains with ease and deliver powerful strikes in combat.

Personality: Kori exudes a calm and composed demeanor, displaying a natural leadership quality as the captain of her crew. She possesses a strong sense of justice and compassion, going to great lengths to protect her crewmates and innocent civilians. However, when faced with adversaries, she unleashes her wolf-like ferocity, striking fear into the hearts of those who dare to challenge her.

Special Sword: Rayleigh gifted Kori with a legendary sword named "Moonlight Fang." The blade is crafted from a unique material that shimmers with an iridescent sheen, resembling moonlight reflecting off a body of water. Its design incorporates intricate engravings depicting wolves in motion, symbolizing Kori's connection to her wolf-like powers. Moonlight Fang is renowned for its exceptional sharpness and durability, making it a formidable weapon in the hands of its skilled wielder.

Special Sword: Kori wields a legendary sword called "Frostbite," a gift bestowed upon her by the renowned swordsman Rayleigh. Frostbite boasts a sleek, ice-blue blade with intricate engravings that depict swirling snowflakes. The hilt is adorned with a wolf's head carved from a rare, shimmering gemstone. The sword possesses the unique ability to channel Kori's frost-based powers, enabling her to freeze opponents and shatter their defenses with each strike.

Dream: Kori's dream is to become the Pirate Queen, ruling over the seas with wisdom, strength, and compassion, and creating a world where pirates can coexist peacefully and pursue their dreams.

crush: akainu, kizaru

crew: The Moonshadow Pirates

crewmembers:

Name: Ryu "The Tidebreaker"

Race: Fishman

Role: Helmsman

Appearance: Ryu is a strong and muscular Fishman with light blue skin. His eyes are a vibrant shade of turquoise, and he sports short, spiky silver hair. Ryu wears a sleeveless dark blue shirt with intricate wave patterns and loose-fitting pants. His webbed hands and feet, along with his ability to breathe underwater, make him an exceptional navigator and helmsman. Ryu possesses a calm and level-headed nature, ensuring the crew's safety and guiding them through treacherous waters.

Personality: Ryu is known for his calm and level-headed nature, making him an excellent navigator and helmsman. He approaches challenges with a cool demeanor, always analyzing the situation and making strategic decisions. Ryu is fiercely protective of his crewmates and ensures their safety during their journeys. Despite his imposing presence, he has a gentle and caring side, offering guidance and support to those who need it. Ryu's unwavering loyalty to the crew and his dedication to their mission make him a trusted and reliable member of the team.