Bombs - TADC X Villian! Reader p2

Okay guys, since it was highly requested

I'm turning this into a series!

Also, I have a few choices for the series as well.

For romance, we can do certain oneshots, for certain characters. Like one oneshot you have a moment with Caine, and in an other a moment with Pomni or Ragatha. Or, we can just choose one love interest. Or just no romance at all if that's what you guys prefer.

But yeah, leave your choice in the comments!

More art of  villain Y/N btw

————————————————-

"How many bombs did you get?" Star asked, floating to your side looking at the stash of bombs in this big closet you had in your lair somehow.

"About... 100,000 of them are in this closet right now. Because of all the secret compartments in this closet." You say, looking at the bomb you were currently holding in your hands. It was no obvious you had an obsession with bombs.

You think it was just because you liked the way they exploded. And also the reactions when people hear them explode. Of course, they didn't exactly hurt anyone. You were coded to cause mischief, not harm. Though, even though you were technically an NPC. It was like you had a real human soul inside of you... just like the people trapped here.

You think about it sometimes. What it would be like to be human. But it doesn't come to mind often. So you usually just go about your day causing all kinds of 'harmless' pranks.

You threw the bomb up, and caught it with your black-gloved hand. "Star," you said turning to her. "Yes chief?"

"Im gonna go mess around, you're in charge of the lair, okay?"

"Okay boss!"

Star said as you smiled and snapped your fingers, disappearing with a poof. Star then looked around the lair. "Yay! Date night with Bubble!"

Appearing at the grounds, you say that everybody was currently participating in an adventure Caine came up with. With a mischievous giggle, you pull out a lighter you had in your pocket. You turned to look at the bomb— wait, where didn't it go?

"Sorry dear! But no explosions today!" said Caine, holding the bomb that was just in you hands. You huffed and tried to grab it, but he flew up so you weren't able to. You scoffed and flew up yourself. You then had an idea.

You knew he thought you were hot. Your pretty it sure means thinking that someone has good looks. So, with this information you smiled. He seemed a bit confused on why you were just floating in front of him doing nothing.

Until you suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him close to you. If he could blush, he have a bright red tint covering his face? right now. You placed a hand on his shoulder, sliding your hand down his arm. And suddenly you snatched the bomb in his hand. Quickly lit it, and threw it at everyone currently doing the adventures.

A few surprised screams were heard. No one was hurt, of course. These bombs couldn't actually harm anybody. Just scare them with the loud noise and explosion that seemed like it would cause harm.

You looked at Caine with a sly smirk. He sighed, as his shoulders dropped down. Though, he couldn't forget your flirty trick. He'd probably replay that scene in his head while going to sleep at night.

☆———☆

You were currently spaced out, looking out into the blue. Probably think I'm great detail of your next evil scheme. You were snapped back into your thoughts when something small bumped into you. You flinched slightly, not expecting that. Looking down, you see a familiar red and blue.

Her eyes widened as she looked at you. "Y-Your not going to explode a bomb on me right..?" She said, looking slightly afraid as it seemed she didn't want to deal with any little pranks you might have up your sleeve. You looked and at her and placed a hand on your hip.

"No, even if I wanted to I don't have any bombs on me right now." You shrugged, huffing slightly as well. After that little situation with Caine, you took all the bombs you had. So, probably no more explosions as of right now. Though, the reason you weren't in your lair is because you knew Bubble and Star were having a date. You were so glad you had cameras in there, or else it would've been extremely awkward.

The red and blue jester seemed to be relived at what you just told her. Her nerves calming down just a smidge. She looked up at you, now getting a better look at you. She's only ever scene you above, rarely on the ground. You were a lot taller than her, but she was used to everyone being taller than her in this digital circus.

You were a bit weirded out. Since, she was just staring at you and not saying anything. "Are you just gonna stare at me or are you gonna say something?" You titled your head, your tone being a little sassy along with your pose. Her eyes widened as her shoulders tensed up. "Sorry... it's just that... I've never really scene you up close before." She said looking to the side. You heard her mumble something.

"What?"

"What..?"

You blinked a couple of times. "I heard you mumble something." You said, tilting your head back up. "Good bye-" She then turned around and left. Leaving you standing there quite confused. Whatever, it been enough of a day anyway. And you're not the kind to go after anyone. Not like you cared anyway.

———————————————

949 words!

HOORAYYYY!!!!!!!!