"Do you think you'll ever get tired of me?" he asked.

"You? No way." I grabbed his legs and yanked him to the edge of the bed.

"I don't want you to get bored of me," he said as I brought his foot to my lips. I ran my hand up the inside of his leg as I sucked his big toe.

"I won't ever get bored of you."

He bolted upright and leaned over, wrapping his arms around my waist. So far, I hadn't grown tired of him. His lips on my stomach, one hand on my ass, the other on my dick... He held my dick like it was the best thing he'd ever held. It didn't matter how many times he pleasured me. He enjoyed pleasuring me as much as I enjoyed receiving it. As I combed my fingers through his hair, he peered up at me, licking the tip of my dick. He slid off the bed, falling to his knees. My knees trembled as he took my dick in his mouth. He didn't gag like he used to. As his lips almost touched the base of my dick, I shifted up on my toes, nearly losing my balance. He spun me around and pushed me onto the bed. He kissed each toe. I liked him sucking my big toe as much as he enjoyed me doing it to him.

I meant what I said: I could never get bored of him. He brought my legs to his shoulders and quickly thrust hard inside me. Grasping a clump of hair, he yanked my head back and kissed me hard on my mouth. I trusted him, so why couldn't I confide in him? Maybe it was time I got myself a therapist to address these trust issues. Running away was something I did best.

"I'd like to meet your parents," he said, lying beside me. "Just to meet them... you don't have to tell them we sleep in the same bed or that I have great oral skills."

"You have more than great oral skills."

"Whatever. You can just tell them I'm your friend... your very good friend... maybe your best friend because I think of you like a best friend. You're my best friend. I never had a best friend before."

"My mother hasn't been doing that great."

"I know. It'd just be nice to meet them, that's all. You know my family. It'd be nice if I knew yours, too."

He was right, and he'd been patient for so long. His patience was running out. "I'll see how she is and then maybe we can arrange a time for you to come with me."

"I've never been to New York."

"I promise we'll go some time."

Juniper always held me to my promises. It's just a matter of me letting my parents know Juniper was a man, if I ever chose to forgive them. Right now, I was still feeling uneasy and hostile and wasn't sure when I'd be ready to forgive my parents. I was still trying to figure out why they lied in the first place. None of my father's reasons made sense to me.

In Brooklyn, I checked myself into a hotel. My parents didn't even know I was in town, and I wasn't sure I planned on telling them. It would have been nice to have Juniper here with me. I was so anxious and nervous about my appointment, Juniper probably would have been able to calm me down and let me believe everything would be okay regardless of the results. I talked to Juniper on the phone until ten o'clock at night. I ended the call when I realized he'd fallen asleep.

Riddled with anxiety, I barely slept. In fact, I didn't sleep at all, dreading this appointment. No matter how much I told myself it didn't matter what the results said, it did matter; otherwise I wouldn't put myself through this.

At six in the morning, I left the hotel and sat in a Starbucks for two hours. My appointment wasn't until nine, but I showed up at eight thirty when the office staff were just arriving. There was nothing anybody could do for me. All I could do was wait.