𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪

𖥔 ࣪ ᥫ᭡ꗃ⋆࣪.

aziza felt like she was nothing more than adequate. it was something she had grown up believing despite her parents' arguments against it, and her friends constant reassurance. there was nothing they could do to convince her that she was more than enough.

growing up as the youngest of two very talented sisters, clearly had a detrimental effect on her. she always felt as if her efforts were less than her sisters and she in general would never amount to their success. it hurt more that they had a common interest through dance, so she would never measure up to them. so, although aria was her twin, her and amara would always have a connection and understanding of each other that she couldn't have with either of them. it meant that no matter how many times they reassured her, she felt as if she was always slightly less than. and she desperately wanted someone to make her feel like she was enough. that she was special.

her friends were a slight respite from that debilitating feeling, all offering different ways for her to feel special. sapphire was her best friend since they were both three, bonding over their shared love of winx club and them both being the youngest sibling. aziza had known aaliyah since birth, considering their elder sisters were best friends, with the two of them and aria forming an incredibly tight knit friend group. in contrast, aziza's first encounter with jadon hadn't gone down well. they had met through aaliyah, who knew that samira ( her cousin ) was friends with jadon's brother. they had all initially found jadon incredibly arrogant, yet upon further inspection, they had noticed his kind nature. so although, they eased aziza's feeling of dissatisfaction with herself, they hadn't completely relieved it. he then introduced her to rico, who was the whole reason jobe and aziza knew each other.

jobe was that person. the one that made her feel special. she had met him through her friend rico at a random party. she immediately took to him and couldn't help but be immensely attracted to him ( i mean who wouldn't be ). and although he never realised it, jobe felt that same attraction for aziza. they had instantly got along, finding that they had quite a bit in common. they also found that they related on being the youngest of a very talented and famous sibling. they understood that it was hard to match their siblings and to understand that they didn't have to compare themselves to their siblings. around each other, they felt seen; they felt special. they had found everything they had wanted in each other.

and so a friendship bloomed. aziza and jobe found themselves wanting to always to talk to the other. always wanting to be around each other. there was something so magnetic about their connection, almost as if they were tethered on a string to each other. and somewhere along the line, aziza had caught feelings for jobe. and she absolutely hated having a crush on a close friend of hers. she knew her crush could jeopardise their relationship, and create an awkward dynamic between them. she really appreciated their friendship, so she was incredibly grateful that he was completely oblivious to her feelings.