Besides seeing Dax earlier this morning, Liam had reassured me he was only here for a meeting and he had left the building long time ago. Of course Liam never knew Dax's connection to me so it wasn't his fault that he missed seeing one of the top names that could've messed up this whole operation.

And since Liam had no clue of that happening, I made sure to contact Lorenzo about making sure none of the Petrov brothers would be getting in the way of my mission anytime soon. As thrilling as it was to see Dax after so long, there was no way I'd ruin my first ever mission to prove myself in my line of profession. I am going to make my ancestors proud of me, even if it meant I had to drop the only three men in the world that made my heart race.

"Welcome to the Bellamount restaurant, my name is Alan and I will be your server for-"

The waiter couldn't even finish greeting us and the egotistical male in front of me cut him off briefly while staring at the menu. I realized only he had time to look at the menu before I was even seated and he already knew what to order. But I guess that also is part of being the owner of the restaurant also inside his hotel.

"We'll have the bottle of Roumier Chambolle Musigny cru red. The salmon for me and the lady will have the house salad" Walter quickly speaks out before grabbing both menus off the table and handing it to the male server still trying to write everything down.

While fumbling the menus and his note pad in his hands, Alan the server quickly vanished leaving only his nervous sweat rushing after him.

"Being the owner of five star restaurants and hotels surely does a number for a hardworking rich man as myself" Walter starts off while adjusting his blazer.

If he only knew how irritable I felt having to seduce and talk to a lazy ass rich man such as himself. He may have fooled the public by claiming he created everything in his name by hand, but I knew the way he built himself up was through other people's hard work.

"Tell me Silvia. How did a little sexy enigma such as yourself settle down with my son? If it's money you're looking for, you should know by now my dumbass of a son would have nothing without me providing for him" Walter rambles on while smirking at me.

If I wanted to get my mission done before the night was over, I had to play my cards right.

"I'm sure Rhys can do well on his own since he is a hardworking guy. I've always admired a hardworking man that can prove himself both money and pleasure wise" I respond with a little giggle, making sure to bat my eyes while leaning over the table to pop my chest out more.

The more boobs and puppy eyes I put out was definitely gonna end the night right where I needed to be. In Walter's arms where he kept the key to his highly secured mansion where he hid his dark secrets. Liam had tried to hack into Walter's home for months but Walter had very expensive high technology hiding every single detail we could ever need to get into his bank accounts.

Of course being a powerful snake in his lifestyle, he had to be careful not to have any of his dark secrets revealed. So why not use his large sums of money to keep them hidden with the best technologies in the world that no one can get into unless they were himself.

Liam luckily figured out the easiest way to get past through all the technologies and pathways he had all compacted securely in his home, was to get our hands on the one and only hand crafted key he had made for himself. We had dug as far as we could on all the info we could get on his home and it was no surprise the asshole managed to have someone hand craft the only copy in the world to his house then make the man disappear to never have it recreated again.

It wasn't an order key he had created, it was a completely unordinary key shaped so uniquely that not even the best locksmith or robber in the world could pick it. It was like his mansion was some sort of secret puzzle in ancient times that took the most prestigious and gifted person in the world to get through all his walls of security just to get in.