S08:E148 - man was two hearts

"This is the moment of truth" "so kc this article says you can tell everything about a guy from underwear boxers or briefs" right when Alli said that a spark came from the machine  "allis one track mind strikes again" "it's not her fault the mirro...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"This is the moment of truth" "so kc this article says you can tell everything about a guy from underwear boxers or briefs" right when Alli said that a spark came from the machine "allis one track mind strikes again" "it's not her fault the mirror mention of undergarments makes Claire all jumpy" " you're talking about underwear in Media immersion And I'm the one with the problem" " our robot won't be ready by Friday unless we work every night this week" " my house after school!" " or we could work at Connors" "no" " why not" " we always work at Claire's" " which is why we should switch it up" " but we always work at Claire's" " got you The first time Connor why don't you go ask ur Godfather Mr Simpson whether we can visit your casa tonight" " aren't you guys at least a little bit Curious on what teacher's house looks like?" I mean she had a point then the bell rung "don't be mad Clare ur not a prude at least not a total prude all forgiven?" Alli said yo Claire "isn't it always"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Press left Connor" I said annoyed "I am pressing left why isn't it working" "the motor must be in backwards. We're gonna have to break it open and start from scratch" "I need brain food why don't you show me wheee you keep the peanut butter"
"Hey Connor where's you restroom?" "Up stairs 2nd door to ur right"
Me and Alli tagged along to the bathroom then Claire turned around with a confused look as in why are we coming with her? "What we have to go to the bathroom too" I said Alli started to open a door " what are you doing he said second door to your right" " come on don't you wanna see our teachers bedroom" ally said opening the door " looks like every single bedroom I've seen now let's go" " oops I dropped my pen"I said going to pick it up but I saw something under the bed it was a... vibrator? " I don't have one of these in my bedroom"I said "ha it's a vibrator" all I laughed then I heard foot steps so I put it into Clair's bag"uh we where looking for the bathroom"
"Ha I was 14 once did you find any of Mr Simpsons deep dark secrets? come on why don't you girls come downstairs and I'll give you something to eat"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went into the bathroom stall with Alli and Claire "take this thing I don't want it" said Claire said handing me it " what if you were with a guy and he wanted to get you one" alli said "that wouldn't happen cuz I'm not having sex till I get married and I would never marry somebody-" " correction no one would ever wanna marry you" I said, cutting her off I turned to Alli and she got the vibrator out of the package "why did you open it?" Claire said in a panicky voice" Relax I just wanna see how it works. pretended it's a robot." then she turned it on. " that's all it does. I thought it was a sex toy" "you really don't know how it works" I said, wavy it in her face I gave it to her. She dropped it on the floor. I looked at her, signaling for her to pick it up and then someone else got it
" uh Does this belong to you?" I open the stall door. "It's hers" we all said " Do you have one of those?" Alli asked her "Alli ignore her" Claire said "uh..not this model....hey solo sex is normal a lot of people do it no need to feel guilty" she handed it too Alli and then she left Alli handed it to me then I Handed it to Claire and she put it in her bag "have you ever" Alli asked Claire "ever what" I whispered in Claire's ear how it works "EWWW WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Connor was doing a math equation on the board I want it was done. He walked past Claire's bag and tripped over it and the vibrator turned on " Miss Edwards you do know the cell phone policy" " I don't have a cell phone" oh my God, why would she say that the embarrassment could've been so much less if she had lied and said she was gonna turn it off and teacher immediately grabbed her bag and took out the vibrator. The whole class was laughing so embarrassing for her. " it's a robot for our project." Alli tryed to lie " when do you think I was born?" " depends how old are you?" God..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THATS THE ENDDD STAY TUNEDD POOKIESA ALSO DONT MIND ANY MISS SPELLINGS

Dear Diana, Never forget the truth always comes out //Degrassi\\जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें