003: Who do she thinks she is?

꘎♡ Author POV ♡꘎

     Daniel gets close to the crew again and looks      on his card saying the next person to battle

"The next battle will be held by Wolf'lo's, Chocol"

      When Nada hears that, her heart sinks. She's torn between excitement and sadness, knowing that she'll have to face her ex-friend and former team member on the dance floor. It's a mix of emotions she can't quite put into words. She didn't say anything, but she already knew that she will be the one to battle her. She had one NO RESPECT STIKER.

      "Nada, it's time" Chocol says and Nada glance at her.

     As the crowd watched in anticipation, Chocol's gaze fell upon Nada, her former member. Gasps of surprise echoed through the room, and whispers of excitement filled the air. The energy in the room became electric as everyone realized the significance of this battle. It was a clash of talent, friendship, and memories, ready to unfold on the dance floor. The crowd held their breath, waiting to see how this unexpected reunion would ignite the stage. It was a moment that would go down in dance battle history.

      Nada takes the microphone from Daniel and gets into the middle of the dance ring. Her eyes got a little wet, everyone could see it, even Chocol, but they didn't said anything. Lachica girls, were on her back looking at her with a lovely face, trying to encourage her.

     "Chocol, No, Kayoung, remember when we used to dance together? Well, let's just say you've come a long way since then... in the wrong direction!" She winked, knowing that Chocol would take it as a little joke.

    The battle starts. They find themselves pitted against each other in the intense freestyle battle. The competition is fierce, and both girls are determined to prove themselves as the best.

      As the battle begins, Nada showcases her unique dance style, captivating the audience with her skill and passion. Each move she makes is a reflection of her years of hard work. The crowd is divided, with some cheering for Nada and others rooting for Chocol.

    Throughout the battle, tension builds between the red hair and the brunette. They exchange challenging glances and push themselves to their limits, trying to outdo each other. The energy in the room is electrifying as the music intensifies, and the judges closely observe every move.

     As the battle reaches its climax, Chocol and Nada find themselves in a dance-off, responding to each other's moves with incredible speed and creativity. The crowd is on the edge of their seats, witnessing a fierce display of talent and determination.

     However, In the midst of the competition, something unexpected and saddening happens. As the two girls face off in the dance battle, their eyes meet, and for a moment, memories of their tumultuous past flood their minds. They remember a time when they were more than just rivals... when they were friends.. and maybe more than that.

     This realization overwhelms them both, and emotions start to consume them. Instead of fighting, they gaze at each other with regret and nostalgia. They realize that their paths have diverged, and rivalry and resentment have replaced the love and passion they once shared.

     In that moment, bittersweet memories and the pain of separation blend in their hearts. They realize that perhaps it would have been better to stay together, to support and love each other, rather than becoming bitter rivals.

      With tears in their eyes, Nada continues her dance,with a deep sadness in her soul. The competition no longer holds the same significance for her. She understand that, in the end, what truly matters is their relationship and connection they have for each other.