024. ᴛʜᴇ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ

Start from the beginning

Ray gasped awake.

"Ah, excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic."

"What's happening to me?" The werewolf asked.

Klaus turned to the Salvatore. "Stefan?"

"Are any of you human?" Stefan asked the little crowd as he stood up, looking around at them. "Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much. Just a sip. Anyone?" The hybrid stood up as well. "A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride."

"What about her?" Another newbie werewolf said, pointing to Arabella, who had been awfully quiet ever since she sat down. It was clear she had just broken the curse, other sides she would've directly know the Pierce was a Heretic. At least she would've known the vampire part.

"Excuse me, honey, how old do you think I look?" Arabella asked, eyeing the wolf.

"Eighteen."

"Aw, really, darling, thank you."

Klaus and Stefan looked at her weirdly.

"What? Eighteen sounds young and seeing I've been seventeen for the past 500 years it's nice to hear such a young age, you know?" Arabella shrugged.

"You're a vampire, love, of course you look young." Klaus said.

"Okay?"

"That's Arabella Petrova." The man next to her.

Arabella smiled at the girl, getting a small smile from the werewolf in return.

Klaus looked at the man who stood right on the left side of the woman who had ran to Ray. "You."

Niklaus speeded over to him, biting in the human's wrist, pushing him over right in front of Ray, as he wanted to stand up, Stefan held him back.

His girlfriend ran forwards, her eyes a shade of yellow now. "No." Klaus catched her.

"You don't drink, Ray, I will. Problem is, I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart. You join us or you die."

"I rather die than be a vampire."

"Wrong choice." He fed her his blood "She'll thank me for that later."

Ray fed on the human.

Klaus snapped her neck. "Okay, who's next?"

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella and Stefan had helped Ray on the stone, as Klaus started to feed every werewolf his blood. When Klaus stopped in front of the young girl. Ready to feed her his blood until a hand was placed on his chest.

"Not her." Arabella spoke. She felt bad for the girl, who didn't look a day over sixteen. She had just witnessed her entire pack get their neck snapped by Klaus and couldn't do anything about it.

"Why not, love?" Klaus asked.

"Because she's friendly and I want to see if this works out, because your little friend Ray over there doesn't look so good at the moment and if this little experiment of yours fails, I want her to live. Please, Nik?"She asked him, her voice softer than when she usually speaks to him.

"Fine." Klaus kissed her forehead, surprisingly not turning away from him. When he looked down at her, Arabella looked thankfully at him, before walking over to the girl.