Festival (redo)

This is the scripted version of it for the au. It was supposed to be acted out in my server but like..IT NEVER HAPPENED. SOOO, im putting the script in here! I wrote this awhile ago..so sorry for error!

No hate to the og Dsmp Execution event. Just wanted to put the season 2 twist on things in my au:3

If the CC!s dont like this ill delete this!

Thanks 4 reading and enjoy
_________________________________________

Festival. (Re-do) (read above for more info)

Rose's and Thorns AU

People: Tubbo, Tommy, Dream, Schlatt, (FUCKING EVERYONE FOR THIS HH)

Tubbo is getting prepared and gets prep talked by Tom and Ran about the festival. 

Jschlatt walks in and practicality scolds all of them and explains how Tubbo can do things on his own. Tommy gets defensive and raises his tone on Jschlatt. Ranboo breaks it up. 

Jschlatt glares at Ranboo, and walks out the building. Tubbo thanked Ranboo, but is now more nervous than he should be. Tubbo ushered the two away calmly. Ranboo wanted to stay, but Tommy just dragged him along.

everyone is beginning to show up, Tubbo peeks out and is very self aware of what's now happening. It didnt help the fact Schlatt kept fucking talking shit though. 

Tubbo then got sick of it and yelled at Schlatt. Schlatt laughs and shoves Tubbo away before heading out from the curtain to introduce what's happening. He then introduces Tubbo, everyone cheers (etc) 

Tubbo then talks about how he is glad he could get the opportunity  to run L'manburg etc etc. Tommy and Ranboo were keeping a close eye as well. Schlatt is watching everyone, including Tubbo. Schlatt is grinning, as he went backstage and came back with a crossbow that was loaded with,,Fireworks?

Jschlatt starts to scold and shout at Tubbo once again. His grip got tighter on the crossbow and Schlatt sneered. Everyone in the crowd went silent and just watched. 

Fundy tried talking, but Schlatt then turned to the crowd and yelled, Saying how everyone will get it if they try getting Tubbo free. Tubbo then ran to the podium and told everyone to run and leave and that it wasn't safe for ANYONE. Tommy and Ranboo refused to leave and shouted at Schlatt. A few others stayed behind to watch this shit show. 

Schlatt got sick of it. "know what.." Schlatt pulled the string on the crossbow back and shot it directly at Tubbo, instantly killing him in the fumes and explosions. Tommy and Ranboo stood there shocked ofc. Everyone else just watched in horror as their friend was shot and...executed.
Schlatt then hopped down from the area as fireworks exploded in the sky and made it red. Jschlatt laughed. He glared at everyone once more and just laughed..this man was fucking insane.. 

End