Chapter 15. Ghost

Start bij het begin

"You can tell that you poured a lot of time into it." Minho assures, leaning down towards Jisung's ear.

"You and I make a great team," Jisung says fondly, his other hand reaching up to grab Minho's other wrist.

"In what aspect?" Minho teases, leaning forward to kiss Jisung's cheek.

"You and I have good harmony together," Jisung's breath hitches when he feels Minho's lips drag lower towards his jaw, tender kisses turning open-mouthed. "We just. . . sound so good together."

"Mhm," Minho hums. "Tell me more."

"We fit together well, too." Jisung breathes, his grip on Minho's wrists tightening subtly.

"You feel really good, Ji–" Minho teases, teeth gently grazing over the surface of Jisung's sensitive skin.

"So do you," Jisung turns around in his chair, unable to withstand the tension settling between them, standing up to trap Minho's lips in a kiss, one that turns searing the longer it lasts.

"Let me show you–" Minho kisses him again. "How proud I am of you, Jisungie."

A sudden ringing interrupts their heated moment to both of their dismay, vibrating away in Jisung's hoodie pocket.

"Ignore it." Minho pleads, gluing his lips to Jisung's jaw, biting and sucking teasingly. Jisung really doesn't want to answer it, not with how much he wanted Minho at the moment, but knowing that it could be his landlord, he insists on answering rather than ignoring.

"God, I want to–" Jisung breathes, hands gently pushing Minho off of him by his shoulders. "But it's probably important. Just a second, baby. Okay?"

Minho audibly sighs, making his way towards Jisung's bed alone, sitting on the edge of it with a fake pout covering his lips. Jisung rolls his eyes at him playfully, pulling his phone from his pocket to see a familiar name disturbing his screen.

"Felix?" Jisung asks as he holds the phone against his ear.

"Hey! I just listened to the song."

"Oh! How'd you like it? What did you think?"

"It's really good, Ji. I was impressed."

"Thank you. That makes me feel better about releasing it."

"I wanted to invite you out for a drink with me. To celebrate, y'know? I feel like you've worked on this song so much and for so long that it should be considered your baby at this point."

"Oh, Felix, that sounds great, but–"

"What? You don't wanna celebrate tonight?"

"We should! We should sometime, just. . ." Jisung looks at Minho, watching the elder look back at him expectantly. "Not tonight. I'm tired and I think all of the preparation to release this song has left me really exhausted."

"I totally understand that. But, okay. Let's go out soon, then."

"We will, I promise. Thank you for listening to it, Felix."

"Of course. Love you, Ji! I'll see you soon."

"Mhm, love you too, Lix." Jisung sighs as he hangs up the phone, slowly walking over to the bed, standing in front of Minho with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry."

"Mm-mm. No apologies." Minho's hands wrap around Jisung's waist, pulling him down onto him, forcing the younger into straddling his lap. "Just want you."

"What spurred this on? Hm?" Jisung asks almost breathlessly, fixing the way he was sitting as he tosses his phone away towards the pillows, feeling Minho's hands drift lower to grip onto his ass.