Chapter 24

HIS TEETH nibbled the lobe of her ear and Yelena sighed her pleasure. He slipped his hand inside her blouse and touched her breasts. A moan escaped from deep inside her.

"I want more, Yelena..." he said huskily. Xander thought her name was unusual. And he liked the sound of it as he rolled her name in his tongue as if tasting it.

And the woman was hot. He had already guessed so.

Ang bango nito, ang mapagparayang mga labi, and the yielding softness of her breasts engulfed
his senses.

Yelena moaned and pressed her body against his, arching her body, giving him full access to her breasts. Lord but she was hot and willing. Sa nagmamadaling mga kamay ay inalis niya sa pagkaka-snap ang jeans nito at ibinaba ang zipper pagkatapos.

He didn't meet any resistance.

Inilagay niya ang mga braso sa likod nito at binuhat ito.

"Where's your bedroom?"

Her green eyes turned even darker as she looked at him with puzzlement. "Pareho nating inaasam mula pa kanina ang susunod na mangyayari, Yelena," he said, nilingon ang kinaroroonan ng hagdan. "You wouldn't want us to have sex here, on the floor."

She blinked. "Sa... sa itaas. A-ang silid sa dulo."

He kissed her hard and strode toward the stairs as if she weighed like a leaf. Kung paano siya nakapanhik at nakapasok sa silid nito ay hindi niya maisip. He was so hard he could hardly wait to divest her clothes. Wala siyang natatandaang nakadama siya ng ganoong klaseng arousal sa mga babaeng nakatalik na niya.

He had always indulged them in the games they wanted to play. Ang iba ay sadyang nag-i- striptease while he watched in silent amusement. Some must have studied the ways of Kamasutra.

But not with this woman. Siya ang hindi maka-paghintay. At wala itong ginagawa kundi titigan at ngitian lang siya mula pa kanina sa restaurant. And he was foolishly buying the pretend innocence she was playing. It worked on him that he was so hard he wanted to take her right there on the restaurant table like a caveman.

Bukas ang malalaking bintana sa silid nito at kahit hindi siya nagbukas ng ilaw ay maliwanag ang buwan. His eyes were drawn to hers while he hurriedly took his clothes off. Moonlight turned her eyes into pools of dark-green velvet. There was a hunger in them that his heart beat rapidly.
His gaze slid down to her lips, they were full and moist from his kisses.

Hindi nito hinihiwalayan ng tingin ang bawat kilos niya kung paanong ganoon din siya rito. Nang ihagis niya sa sahig ang kahuli-hulihang saplot sa katawan niya ay malakas ang ginawa nitong pagsinghap.

Bumaba siya sa kama at nagmamadaling tinanggal ang jeans nito. "Take your shirt off, Yelena," he commanded raggedly.

Like a servant to her king, she obeyed hurriedly. When she attempted to fold her discarded blouse, he grabbed it from her and threw it to the floor. Yelena was wearing an old white lace bra that cupped her breasts lovingly.

Hindi siya makapaghintay. Siya na mismo ang naghubad ng jeans nito. Inihagis niya iyon kasama ng T-shirt nito.

When he had discarded all her clothings, it was his turn to gasp. She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. A green-eyed goddess. When his eyes slid downward to the curls at the juncture of her thighs, Xander's stomach clenched with desperate need.

At bago pa niya makuhang kumilos ay itinaas ni Yelena ang kamay sa dibdib niya at banayad na dinama ang balahibo niya sa dibdib na para bang noon lang ito nakakita ng ganoon sa buong buhay nito.