"Us against the world!" Chaerin accepts Donghyun's high five enthusiastically. Donghyun smiles. Now Chaerin and Donghyun are both succeeding their missions.

"I'm so happy that you came! I thought I'll fail this challenge" Chaerin says.

"Why?" Donghyun asks.

"Joochan came before you! But Joochan said he was actually searching for another member so he left.." Chaerin says. Donghyun laughs. Does this mean that Chaerin was 'rejected' by Joochan?

*   *   *

Joochan's storytelling
Joochan reads the other clue that he got. After one clue has led him to Chaerin, he finds other clues. Yes, he met Chaerin at first. But she wasn't the one he searched for so he left. Joochan is actually searching for Aya. He wants to partner up with Aya. While walking, at the same time reading the clue, he finds clues that matches his curiosity.

"Uncover the secret within a book's embrace, where bookmarks whisper tales of our shared grace."

"Chase the echoes of our laughter's delight, to the spot where whispers of joy take flight."

He got an idea. Is the clue related to books? But is it related to Aya or Leia? Because Leia is a writer too. Yet, Aya is into books too lately. He is confused. He just remembered that he passed by a book store before he got to the garden if he isn't mistaken so he wants to give a try. Joochan runs to the bookstore he mentioned, hoping that Aya is there.

A few minutes later he arrives, and yes! Aya is there. But, ow snap! Jaehyun is earlier than him! Aya and Jaehyun are having good talk.

"Aya!" Joochan greets Aya. Aya smiles at Joochan.

"Hello Joochan!" Aya replies.

"Are you guys partnering yet?" Joochan asks.

"Eh? I come here first!" Jaehyun interrupts. He just realises that he doesn't yet saying the magic word so he isn't yet partner with Aya.

"Aya! Together, unstoppable!" Joochan offers his hand.

"Aya, Together, unstoppable" Jaehyun is offering his hand too. Now both of them are fighting to team up with Aya.

"What is this?" Aya looks confused.

"I came first! It should be me!" Jaehyun says.

"She hasn't chose you yet!" Joochan says.

"Go find other members!" Jaehyun says.

"You go find!" Joochan says.

"Both of you, stop!" Aya says. Joochan and Jaehyun both are looking at Aya.

"You have to make a choice, Aya" Jaehyun says.

"Aya, we're best friend, right?" Joochan looks at Aya with a sweet smile.

"Ugh you're cheating!" Jaehyun says. Aya looks hesitates. She has to choose which one she wants to partner up with?

"Us..." Aya begins to say her magic phrase.

"Against... the world.." Aya says while accepting Joochan's hand. Joochan smiles widely.

"What?!" Jaehyun looks shocked. He feels betrayed.

"I'm sorry, Jaehyun.. I actually wanna.. partner up with Joochan.." Aya says. Joochan smiles proudly.

"Ey!" Jaehyun is about to slap Joochan's shoulder but he counters.

"Actually... there's someone is waiting for you... probably you can find her.." Aya says to Jaehyun.

"Who?" Jaehyun asks.