"These are the clues you may have. Each clues lead you to each 4 women participants. After you find your partner, you may come to the H Cafe. Good luck!" The staff says.

1 hour starts now. Jibeom has been left outside of a foreign cafe. He has no idea where to start since Los Angeles city is seemingly too big for him. He is unfamiliar with this country too.

While going through each clues, his phone vibrates. He got a message from Serendipity app.

Jung Leia :
Hey Jibeom
Wanna team up with me?

Kim Jibeom :
Hey.
I thought you don't wanna team up with me.

Jung Leia :
I never said that
I was just curious before

Kim Jibeom :
Oh I see.

Jung Leia :
Do you wanna?

Kim Jibeom :
Yes I do.
Send me your location.
I'll be coming.

Jung Leia :
📍Location
I'll be waiting :)

Jibeom smiles. He gets up quickly to find Leia. Is this considered winning? He's already succeeded his mission, doesn't he?

*   *   *

Donghyun's POV
Donghyun is going through the clues one by one. But from all 4 clues he read, he is interested to 2 clues given.

"Embark on a quest where petals hold power, seek the flowers that witnessed our love in full flower."

"Head to the place where music entwines, where our song played as our hearts aligned."

Magic words :
Man participant : "Together, unstoppable."
Woman participant : "Us against the world."
*you must hold hands with each other*

Huh? What is this? Flower? Does it relate to a garden? Or a florist shop? Donghyun gets into a florist shop. He was left in front of a local florist shop anyway. When he enters the shop, he asks the florist about the clue in English.

"I'm sorry, may I ask.. do you know any garden nearby?" Donghyun asks.

"Oh yes, sir! It's only 10 minutes away from here" the florist begins to tell Donghyun the direction. Donghyun then thanks the florist for giving him the direction.

* * *

Donghyun arrives at the garden but he can't find anyone familiar. He starts to walk around the garden to find something that may be valuable to match the clues.

After a few minutes of walking, he takes out the clue once again to read it all again.

"Head to the place where music entwines, where our song played as our hearts aligned."

"Music?" Donghyun gets an idea. He begins to walk again to find anything related to music. Until a few steps he takes, he finds a street performer near a fountain that sings "One Call Away" by Charlie Puth. Next to the street performer, he sees a woman who's sitting on a bench. He comes closer and he finds a familiar figure. It is Ha Chaerin.

Donghyun walks slowly to Chaerin but Chaerin seems not to notice his presence. Chaerin looks sad. She only looks down, doesn't sure what is all about.

"Hi.." Donghyun greets Chaerin. Chaerin looks at Donghyun. She stands up smiling. For an instance, her frown is turning to a smile.

"Donghyun!" Chaerin smiles widely.

"Together, unstoppable" Donghyun says the magic word. He throws a high five.