"Alright, let's go." Walker grabbed her wrist after she stood up, pulling her out the door and shutting it.

"Walker, are you okay?" Hazel wondered. The attitude concerned her.

"Yeah, can we just get to Chick-fil-a?" Walker scoffed after he said the first word.

"You can talk to me, just know that, okay?" Hazel smiled softly at the curly haired blonde.

"Of course." Walker said.

WALKER AND HAZEL WERE WALKING on the sidewalk, cars roaring beside them on the road, under the dark night sky. Stars were splattered, and even if it wasn't a comfortable silence to Walker, it was to Hazel. She tried to connect the stars as the Chick-fil-a light came into their sight.

"Walker?" Hazel said out of the blue.

"Yeah, what's up?" Walker turned to the girl.

"Night or morning?" Hazel asked, still looking at the stars and floor to make sure she doesn't fall.

"Nights in summer, mornings in fall. It's a mix." Walker answered.

"Why is that?" Hazel said, putting her fingers up to trace the stars in the sky.

"Sunsets in the summer are gorgeous. Sunsets in the fall, winter, and spring just aren't like them. Mornings in the fall, not in the winter, summer, or spring. And that's because of how mornings in fall are refreshing. You wake up and the sun is still rising. Winter has daylight savings and that's so stupid." Walker explained.

"Right. Whoever came up with that will never be safe around me." Hazel chuckled.

"Do you laugh at your own jokes?" Walker chuckled aswell.

"I don't know. Maybe someone gave me edibles or some shit. I feel weird." Hazel smiled at the boy, his face lighting up perfectly at the lamps around Chick-fil-a.

"Mhm." Walker giggled, then jogging to the building and opening the door. Hazel speed-walked to the door and went in, Walker right behind her.

"What a gentleman." Hazel bowed.

"I know, right?" Walker said as they walked to the front to order.

"You got the card?" Hazel turned to him.

"Yeah. It's in my hoodie pocket." Walker replied.

"Lucky. You're warm and I'm cold. I was so wrong for thinking it wasn't that cold?" Hazel said, stepping up after someone sat down at a table.

"Wanna borrow it?" Walker asked. Hazel gave him a nasty look, thinking he was joking. But Walker was dead serious.

"Oh, you're deadass?" Hazel asked.

"Why would I joke about my gorgeous hoodie?" Walker joked.

"When we get outside. It's actually kind of hot in here." Hazel decided. Walker nodded and then it was their turn. He walked up and pulled the card out.

"Hello, welcome to Chick-fil-a, what can I get for you?" An unenthusiastic cashier said.

"Uhm," Walker said before reading the card. "Can we get a 6 piece chicken nugget with a fruit cup and sweet tea, then chicken sandwich with waffle fries, extra sauce if you don't mind, and another sweet tea. And 8 nuggets and mac and cheese with chocolate milk, and lastly 8 piece nuggets, waffle fries, and a Dr. Pepper, please."

"Uh, we're actually out of the Dr. Pepper, do you want something else?" the cashier said, but then Hazel got a text.

daddy son

If they don't have either one
of your drinks, just get a
milkshake with two straws.

🖕

"I guess just a cookies n cream milkshake with two straws, please. And it's also takeout." Walker said, obviously snooping on Hazels phone.

"Coming right up." the man said.

"Did you really listen to Ryan, and also you like cookies n cream?" Hazel spoke as they took a number and sat at a table.

"It's not my favorite, but Ryan kept talking about you and how your his favorite kid, and brought it up. Just for you." Walker grinned, little giggles leaving his mouth.

"Thanks, Walker."

"You're welcome, Hazel."

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
pluh
my crush is ugly but fine what da flip