1. interview

HAZEL ALLESIO STOOD IN THE back before the interview with Jimmy Fallon.

"And our special guest, please welcome Hazel Allesio!" Jimmy spoke, Hazel waltzed in, waving her two hands like jazz hands.

Hazel took a seat in the chair, crossing her legs, trying her best to be respectful. "Hi, Jimmy, hi everybody!"

"Welcome, Hazel, how are you today?" Jimmy asked before he started the interview.

"Great, thank you. I'm so excited to be here, I love your shows." Hazel flashed a bright smile at the show host.

"Amazing. So, tell me..." Jimmy trailed. "How do you feel that The Babysitters Club is ended?"

"Oh, my gosh I just miss the cast so much. At the last premiere we hung out after but I've just been so busy since it's over. More time to do things and tomorrow morning I actually have an audition and I get the results in a few weeks." Hazel informs the show host.

"For what?" Jimmy asked.

"Now, Jimmy, you know I can't say." Hazel sent an empathetic smile.

"Ah, of course. But who do you miss most out of The Babysitters Club cast?" Jimmy asked another question.

"Definitely Shay. I'm still in contact with everyone else and speak to them, but I never got Shay's phone number, so we aren't in contact. But I really miss her." Hazel said. Shay and her used to be so close, but never got eachothers number. Only each others Snapchat, which Hazel deleted because of the annoyance of people adding her all the time.

"Awh, bummer. In those behind the scene clips, I knew you two were close." Jimmy explained. "Now, let's ask another question. Kind of controversial."

"Hit me, Jimmy." Hazel grinned.

"You and Ryan Reynolds, or Walker Scobell and Ryan Reynolds." Jimmy asked his question.

"It felt like a stab in the heart. Obviously me and Ryan. Walker better get off my father." Hazel said. Ryan was a father figure to her, as her dad left when she was around 5 years old. It hurt her so bad, so she found comfort in Ryan, and it hurts that Ryan's replacing her.

"Me personally, Walker and Ryan. Son and father." Jimmy said his opinion.

"Wait, audience, raise your hand if me and Ryan!" Hazel yelled out into the crowd. About 10 hands shot up into the air. "Now, put them up if Walker and Ryan." Hazel said more gloomy, then most hands shooting up.

"That's like you guys just personally hurt me, sorry Jimmy. I'm about to leave the show." Hazel complained. Her tone was joking, but she was serious. She was getting mad.

"Sorry, Hazel." Jimmy chuckled, looking at his audience.

"I am texting Ryan after this, I'm gonna ask him, 'why are you replacing me'. I wonder what he'll say." Hazel smirked to cover up the heat boiling up.

"Poor Ryan." Jimmy said, slapping the table as he laughed.

"Walker, please stop." Hazel pointed straight at the camera, Jimmy laughing harder.

Hazel had super strong emotions. She specially couldn't control her anger. But she did her best, and continued the interview.

A FEW WEEKS LATER, WALKER was getting ready for his Jimmy Fallon show. This was his second time, since he was a small actor and was only 14. A few weeks prior, he had went to an audition and tomorrow morning, he'd have to see if he got the part. If not, he'd get an email saying he didn't, but if he did, he'd get an email saying that he can join this zoom call.

He fixed his hair one last time before getting called on the stage.

"Please welcome, the one and only, Walker Scobell!" Jimmy called.

Walker made his way out there with a small wave, then sitting in his chair.

"Good afternoon, Jimmy." Walker gave a slight smile.

"Good afternoon Walker, how'ya doing?" Jimmy said, resting his hands on his desk.

"Great, um, had an audition a few weeks ago and I'm seeing if I get it tomorrow." Walker grinned. He was excited for this role. He hoped it would be fun.

"Really? A few weeks ago, Hazel Allesio came here and had an audition. Maybe you guys auditioned for the same thing." Jimmy smiled.

"Oh, yeah." Walker grinned. He was still sort of nervous, but he was happy Jimmy kept the conversation going.

"Oh, that reminds me! I have to show you a video." Jimmy said, clicking a button and it replayed a scene from Hazel Allesio's interview.

"Wait, audience, raise your hand if me and Ryan!" Hazel yelled out into the crowd. About 10 hands shot up into the air. "Now, put them up if Walker and Ryan." Hazel said more gloomy, then most hands shooting up.

"That's like you guys just shot me in the head with a gun, sorry Jimmy. I'm about to leave the show." Hazel complained. Her tone was joking, but she was serious. She was getting mad.

"Sorry, Hazel." Jimmy chuckled, looking at his audience.

"I am texting Ryan after this, I'm gonna ask him, 'why are you replacing me'. I wonder what he'll say." Hazel smirked to cover up the heat boiling up.

"Poor Ryan." Jimmy said, slapping the table as he laughed.

"Walker, please stop." Hazel pointed straight at the camera, Jimmy laughing harder.

Walker chuckled, getting less nervous. He then responded, "Ryans not my father, but I'm closer to him. Suck it up, Hazel Allesio."

Walker then continued his interview, thinking about Hazel through some of it. He knew through like famous birthdays and stuff that her dad left. Was he stealing Hazels father figure? Did he really do something to their relationship?

𝗮𝘂𝗯𝗿𝗲𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀
changed a few things because i kind of realized how embarrassing it was but 🙈🙈
what's that song that goes it's the start of something new because i keep singing it in school and my friend izzy keeps asking what song it is also let's pretend that there's scenes of younger vanessa !