Chapter 1

(YN POV)

I never knew I would be in this type of situation, in a police station telling them all what happened that night . My mother always told me I was hard headed and I never listen to what people have to say..she was right . she always told me to never end up with a no good man who will disrespect me and and abuse me ...But no that exactly a type of man I choose ,the same type of man my mother choose ....My father
As a kid I grew up watching my mother be abused the time I woke up for school,and  to the time a came back from school. I always wanted to know why she stayed with my father . I guess u can say love works in mysterious ways. People always said they were the best couple in town ,only if they knew what I saw everyday . My father said that God brought them together, but no the devil put them together .
Every morning  I would see my mother put makeup on to cover up the bruises my father caused upon her face . Nights I would have homicidal thought about killing my father and  run away with my mom. Every time we tried to leave he would try to kill her .

Numerous time I caught my father f
ucking another women right in front of my mom telling her to watch him screw this bitch in front of her . One day we found him dead my uncle killed him for beating my mom uncle tommy has a life sentence...
By the time I got out of school I fell in love love with my crush but he never noticed me ever. Some how I ended up with a charming man name Jamari he treated me like his queen until we moved in together then I started living the life my mother did a fool in love with a alcoholic....