Gwain Saga//Re: 003 Business Venture

Start from the beginning

Takeda responded with confidence in his abilities, making sure to include that Gwain called him strong. Ami nodded along with him, making Marlow impressed.

"Seems she's taken a better liking to you than Geo." Agni smirked as Geo rolled his eyes.

"He licked her face, so, I'm sure she has her reasons." Deva said with disgust.

"Anyway, I'm sure you'll become a great asset to Gwain's forces. I wish you luck." Marlow pat his back as she passed. "Yeah! Be sure to save a little mullah to spend on your favorite girls." Deva nudged his hip as she passed.

"Don't fund her shenanigans, Master Takeda..." Lanney apologetically frowned as she passed.

Takeda chuckled as the group briefly returned to the castle to drop of his supply.

"If you don't mind my asking, why are you all isolated at this table?" Marlow, being rather new to the group, noticed that there was a significant distance between their table and the others.

It nearly reached ten meters...

"I thought you'd never ask, Prez," Agni was quick to set his hand down on the table with unnecessary swagger.

"Well, first up, you got the resident hot-tempered ice/water diva. Bipolar."

Deva squinted her eyes in annoyance but let him continue.

"Then you've got the princess with a weird, mysterious ailment that no one knows is contagious or not."

Ami squinted her eyes as well, choosing not to speak up.

"Then you've got bread girl, who doesn't know what her element is."

Lanney pouted and kept quiet all the same.

"And lastly, Thing 1 and 2, bodyguards from hell itself. Vampire and Fallen Spirit. The super freaks that accompany them." Agni gestured to Geo and Takeda, who both rolled their eyes at their mention.

"And the school's resident pervert who can't stop peeking in the girl's locker room?" Deva asked with a scowl.

"Oh, uh," Agni shrugged with a nervous grin plastered on his face. "Wonder what happened to him..."

"I guess the social hierarchy is as ruthless as they say." Marlow deduced.

"Ha! That being said, ruthless herself is at the top of the food chain," Deva timed her remark to introduce the apex predator of their college: "Electra."

The sound of thunder accompanied the woman's arrival as she entered the cafeteria with a spectacled companion, and a short haired one.

"The birthday girl will be handing out invites to her birthday party." The spectacled woman announced

"Same thing every year. Brags about her party and invites only popular people." Deva's muttering went ignored as Ami and Marlow watch as Electra walked around with a basket of envelopes.

She singled out only a select few people around the cafeteria, nearing only 20 people before she suddenly made her way to their table.

"Joke's on you, Electra— we don't care about your party." Deva jumped the gun to turn her down in case of their invite.

Ignoring her comment, she continued, "I'm here to deliver the invites—"

"We're invited?!" Deva and Agni's shock was greeted with "Of course not!" Denial. "You think I'd invite you, losers?"

"I've come to invite the president who, for some unknown reason, is sitting with you. And the Princess, because Father says I should be on good terms with royalty for his business."