2

"NOW MY MOOD IS RUINED.."

.

.

Leorio's head perked up at his friend's words.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

In response all he got was a sigh as Kurapika began to read his book that he neglected a few minutes ago.

Leorio eyes scanned the room again to realize a certain someone has arrived.

Then soon the cords connected in his head.

"OOH." He thought out loud.

.

.

──────────────

──────────────

You ignored the stares you got, including the sigh you obviously heard from the boy as you passed by to go to your seat.

"Finally you're here!" A voice spoke out to you.

Looking up to view who spoke a smile made it's way onto your face.

"List!" You greeted the male.

"Hi Y/N." He smiled at you.

You sat at your desk and looked over to your friend.

He was writing in his book.

"Are you still working on that game you planned on making?" You asked him.

"Of course. I'm writing down some ideas I thought of." He replied.

In response you hummed with a smile.

──────── ─ ─

Both List and you became friends back in middle school. He was always so quiet and you lacked friends.

One day you noticed that he was playing a certain game you knew and brought it up when you saw it.

To your surprise it was a game he created. It wasn't a big game, nothing to get excited about yet you did and it made him happy.