Hehegegrgfrggrf

Guys omg-

I just searched maps of each states most googled questions and I'm just looking thru the pictures...

I'm imagining the statehumans searching some of this stuff and omg-

(Btw these can be outdated cuz I just found them thru a simple image search- if I really care to I'll look at more recent ones lol)

(From the list of how-to questions)

Texas, being an emo cowboy: "How to sell your soul?"

Arizona, wanting answers: "how to join the Illuminati?"

New York, trying to explain something: "how to explain mansplaining?"

California, being sick of New Yorks sh*t: "how to spot a narcissist?"

Florida, having a crisis (or being high): "how to get out of Florida?"

Pennsylvania, on a mission: "how to defeat ISIS?"

Alabama, wondering why girls won't text him back: "how to make love?"

(Because I know Flam is curious) Minnesota, wanting to make something nice for a kitty cat: "how to quilt?"

Kansas, also having a crisis: "how to find Kansas?"

Oklahoma after just downloading tinder: "how to sext?"

Hawaii, asking the REAL questions: "how to become a ninja?"

Nevada, knowing something is definitely goin on in Area 51 that she's gotta be ready for: "how to survive a zombie apocalypse?"

Mississippi, wanting to be hip with the kids: "how to twerk?"

Indiana, trying his best: "how to google something?"

Connecticut, getting in touch with the woman in him (so valid btw): "how to be pretty?"

Delaware, ready to purge the world of New Jersey and Rhode Island for good: "how to get away with murder?"

Maryland, being Maryland: "how to crab?"

North Carolina, yearning to be the superior Carolina: "how to be awesome?"

Honorable mentions: the most embarrassing searches of a handful of truly pitiful states

Rhode island, tired of being called 'the tiniest state': "Average penis size?"

Maryland, just making sure: "am I a virgin?"

Georgia, looking for the best homemade Christmas gift for Florida: "meth recipe"

Tennessee, no doubt in crippling fear: "is Bigfoot real?"

Mississippi, looking for a way to make Rhode Island feel better: "penis enlargement"

Utah, trying to relate with Texas: "bronies?"

Nevada, searching for the truth: "McDonalds secret menu"