A normal christmas!

Soooooooooooooooooo, my first time writing for MHA/BNHA!! I am excited- we'll see how this'll go. This'll be a one-shot!! And nothing more! Probably simple and with fluff. Maybe slight angst? I usually write that so I need to practice on the other stuff heh... Anyhow, this is an AU and it probably won't be to long..! Now, let's get the show started!

---

Narator pov-

It was christmas morning. Toga and Uraraka where still in bed. Cuddling the other. Toga, still half asleep, laying in Ochako's arms, looked quite peaceful. She, among others of the left over league of villains, had finally found peace after the war. In her case, this was with someone she had a crush on for ages, atleast that is wat it felt like. Adrenaline rushes during the battles and talking during the fights strengthened their bond. 

And so, the both of them got tougheter after the war. After Izuku and Katsuki had helped Shigaraki. After Shoto had saved his brother. After AllMight and Endeavor had won from All for One. 

It was christmas morning and, after laying in bed for longer than usual, Toga shot up. Ochako, already awake, was allerted right away. "Toga, hun, are you alright?", she asked. Toga, looking at her with cheer in her eyes, nodded like crazy. "Yes yes! I am! I just remembered it is Christmas morning!", she cheerly said, almost jumping out of the bed Her hair still lose, she ran downstairs. Ochako followed after her, glad that Toga was so hype, a little bit worried though.

"Toga, dear, are you sure you are alright? You seem really hyper?", Ochako yelled after her, getting out of the bed and grabbing two hoodies. Putting one on, she ran after Toga. She heard Toga's stomping feet on the stairs. Though it might sounded a bit more like the pitter patter of the paws of a cat. 

Following her girlfriend, she got downstairs and opened the livingroom door. Toga, standing next to the biggest ever christmas tree, was looking around. Seeming quite small, yet fully in awe at the gifts under the tree. Ochako just closed the door again and went to the kitchen to get some warm chocolate milk, smiling to herself. Toga wasn't usually so happy. 

It got her thinking.

Why was Toga so super happy? Sure, Ochako was excited to. Their friends where staying over and they where going to be opening their gifts when everyone was awake. So than, why was Toga so excited? She was going to ask her girlfriend after she gave her her little surprise. Atleast that was the plan. 

Pouring the chocolate milk, Toga entered. "Hey, sorry I just ran out without warning.", she said.  Ochako just smiled, giving her her cup. "It is alright dear, I also get excited for christmas.", Ochako said with a wink. "Here, you forgot to grab your hoody.", she said, giving Toga the hoody she took with her. "Heh, thank you.", putting her cup down, Toga put on the hoodie. "Shall we go to the livingroom? It is getting quite cold here...", Toga trailed of, grabbing her cup. Ochako nodded and followed her to the livingroom.

Sitting on the couch, under a blanket, Ochako was getting a bit nervous. The usual nervousness one can get before asking a question that, they think, might ruin the mood. After just sitting and watching a christmas movie with eachother, The Grinch they where watching. Ochako had gotten a bit fidgedy. Toga noticed and asked her about it. "What's wrong hunny? You are fidgeding..." Ochako smiled. "Yeah... I'm alright love! I just am curious about something.", she said. "Mhm? About what?", Toga asked her. 

Ochako sighted. "Not that there is anything wrong with it, believe me, I am extatic that you are so happy, but why are you so happy about Christmas?", she just blurted out. Toga looked at Ochako, a bit confused but also understanding. "You where worried about that question ruining the mood right?", she asked. Ochako just nodded and looked at her.

Beautiful, yellow eyes just stared back. "Well," she said, "my friends didn't really celebrate it after I got my quirk seeing as no one wanted to be friends with me They didn't really want to spend time and money on me because they where frigtened by me...", she trailed of, eyes darting of to a no-where point. Taking a deep breath she continued. 

"Because of that I haven't celebrated a normal christmas since I've gotten my quirk. Adding to that, eventhough the league somewhat celebrated christmas it wasn't really a normal one, seeing as we couldn't really go to christmas markets or put up a big tree with lots of little lights... Now that I can celebrate christmas, because of my pardon and my community service, I am really happy I can celebrate it with my friends and family! Not forgetting the person I care the most for.", Toga ended up saying, while her eyes darted back to Ochako's face.

Ochako was speachless. Yeah, she knew about Toga's family, but she didn't realize that suposedly small things would end up ruining a whole holiday for her girlfriend. Probably more than just one holiday. After a good minute of silence Ochako spoke, "ah... Yeah, I understand that! I can't imagine not at all celebrating holidays like this, but I do understand you, somewhat. Seeing as I couldn't experience holidays to their fullest.", she said. "Speaking of, you mentioned that you couldn't go to any of the markets. You want to go to one with me, tomorrow?", Ochako asked. "Yeah, that would be nice!", Toga answered.

-

"Thank you so much Deku!", Uraraka said. Everyone was downstairs. I big delicious breakfast was served and everyone was eating, laughing and opening gifts. "You are welcome Ochako! I hope you have a use for them.", Izuku said. "I sure think we'll have.", Ochako said, looking at Toga and showing her the wafel-iron set she just got. Toga's eyes lit up and she smiled. "Alright Uravity, your turn. Go and gift a gift to one of us.", Dabi said. Nodding at the gifts. "Mhhhh...", Ochako put her hand to her chin, looking at the presents under the tree. "Alright! Let's do this one.", she said, grabbing her own gift from under the tree. "I think I know what that'll be!", Izuku said, looking at Shoto, Dabi, Shigaraki and Momo. Not even needing to look at the name that was on it, it was the special gift Ochako had taken with her from upstairs that morning. 

She walked of to Toga. "Here, dearest, this one is for you.", she said, handing the gift over. Toga took it and just stared at it. "Thank you...", she said. Still staring at the wrapped gift. "Go on! Open it!", Ochako said, excitedly.  Toga nodded, grabbing the green ribben that held toughether the red wrapping paper. Carfully she opened the box. Grabbing what was inside it was a handmade teddy bear. Toga, holding the bear, just looked at it, tearing up. "Oh woah.....", she mumbled. Ochako, panicking, sat down next to her and tried to look at her. 

"Oh I am sorry hunny!! Did I do anything wrong!?", she asked. A bit of silence. "No... no! No you did nothing wrong love! It's just that... I've never had a stuffed animal... let alone a homemade teddy bear! Thank you!", she said. Ochako sighted in relieve. "Oh thank gosh. I'm happy you like it!", she said. Toga nodded before jumping into Ochako's arms, kissing her all over her face and hugging her. Ochako hugged her back and they stayed like that for atleast 5 minutes. 

-

After saying goodbye to their friends, Toga and Ochako went to their bedroom. Laying on the bed, Toga was hugging the teddy bear whilst Ochako was just looking at her girlfriend. "Thank you, Ochako...", Toga said, looking at her love. Uraraka smiled, "you are very welcome, my love!", she ended up saying before kissing Toga on the forehead. Smiling at her again, they turned of the light and drifted of into sleep. 

---

Alright! I hope we all like this~ I sure do! Not my best work, but that is ay okay! I really do like my, eventhough it isn't the best, attemt at fluff! I hope you do to! Now, this will stay as just a one-shot and nothing more. Sorry... I do still hope you enjoyed it! Thank you for reading it!

Ps: "In Japan, Christmas is the time for friends and couples to have parties, make plans to meet up for dinner and celebrate as much as they can. And New Year is the time of the year when all members of the family come together, visit the temple, and usher-in January 1st, with food and drinks.", acording to google, so that is why Ochako's and Toga's parents arent there. Than again, I don't think Toga's parents would even want to visit. 

🎉 Je bent klaar met het lezen van A normal Christmas (MHA/BNHA christmas one-shot. Toga x Uraraka.)! 🎉